Wanna Meet Up for Coffee/Brunch on Sunday? (Phno Penh)

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up for breakfast/brunch/coffee on Sunday? I've been here for a while now, and will really like to know more people from around the world who's staying in PP now. Of course, meeting all those who've helped me and whom I've helped here on Expat.com will be perfect.

The Siem Reap gathering didn't seem to be making progress, I suspect because no one would fix a date and time. So I've decided to fix one here:

Day/Time: Sunday, 18th Nov 2012, 10a.m. onwards
Venue: Brown Cafe/Restaurant at Riverside

It says 10a.m., but I'll be slightly earlier I think. But people who sleep late on Sundays are welcome to turn up late. And I chose Brown at riverside simply because I like the place.:)

Finally, it'll be great if you confirm you're coming, but otherwise I will still be there - if no one turns up I'll just read my book. :D

Look forward to your replies then. Cheers.

lol.. the part with will still be there reading my book sounds funny :))) most people go to church on sunday, busiest day of the week  :D

Hey Alisa,

That's okay - I'm not looking for the biggest gathering in history. In fact, just one or two attendees will be fine; a short session of sharing and chatting over coffee sounds good enough to me.

And are you busy on Sunday? Wanna join me? :)

well, i would, i don';t know how you are so just saying ,the majority finds this offending .. i don;t wanna be in gatherings where there is alcohol involved ..at all,and since i don't wanna offend anyone i just avoid the gatherings.. now maybe some normal people might wanna enjoy an early beer at the riverside ..

Aaliyah01 wrote:

i don;t wanna be in gatherings where there is alcohol involved

I understand.:)

Ok, I will check if they serve alcohol at Brown, but I seriously doubt so. Update you again.:)

:D gracias

brown doesn't serve alcohol, it's just a bakery/coffee shop.

:D lol.. cool ! i'm in.. wanna join us samwa?

this sounds interesting.... I would love to join in for morning coffee...so is this confirmed?

samwa wrote:

brown doesn't serve alcohol, it's just a bakery/coffee shop.

Thanks Samwa for the info. I wanted to call Brown but their number doesn't seem valid. And they've yet to reply me online, so your info is most helpful. Also, like Alisa suggested, you're most welcome to join us.:)

Cheryl, it's confirmed - I will drop everyone interested a PM with my mobile so you can call the day itself. Of coz', you can drop me a PM with your mobile so I can reach you guys/gals on Sunday.

Hi all,

This is a final confirmation: we will be meeting at Brown cafe at the riverside, this Sunday at 10a.m. That being said, Alisa and Terry are saying they will be late, so technically it's anytime after 10 really. Like I said before, I will be there about 10 myself, so Cheryl, you can either join me at 10 or show up later - it's your call.

Finally, if there's anyone else who wanna join us (Samwa?), please update us by tomorrow.

Guess that's it - see you on Sunday.:)

See you there Anthony at 10am - and the rest later...Ciao!