Be in Belize in 4 days

I am a 60 yr. old man visiting Belize one more time. I have spent some time on Ambergris and Cayo District. I plan to spend some time in the south and northern parts this time. I would like to know the places to hang out. I probably won't spend much time tubing, diving etc this trip. I want to go where other expats are. I had a great time in Cayo a few years ago in Unitedville I think. There was a roadside bar/market/motel. We danced the nights and visited with a great group of folks both locals and expats. I am looking for the hang outs in the south and up by Corozal. I can find them by just driving around and talking to who ever is around. I would like to hear from the expats and get some ideas of where they like to go and date/times if possible. I will have internet with me so can get mails. Thanks. See you in a few days. Ron Capper

Good morning:

For the Corozal area, I might suggest the Millenium.  It is actually in Consejo, just 8 miles away, but close to two Expat communities.  Monday, in particular, is called "Millenium night".  If open already, is Smugglers Cove nearby, but I would get local directions as the turn off to it isn't marked.

In Corozal Town, you'll meet lots of expats and locals at Primo's and across the street at Jam Rock.  Both are on 4th Street along the waterfront.  Jam Rock is on the waterfront and Primo's just across the street.

I forgot to mention Blue's restaurant which is on the seafront just as you enter Corozal from the south.

Barfoot bar in Pelcencia

In hopkins King Cassava, Driftwood and Windjammer.