Visit visa...

Hello everyone!!!

I need your valuable information about my visit here in Egypt. I am currently on a 30-day visit visa status. I would like to know if I'm given an extension of 15 more days after the expiration of my stay here from the date of arrival. Also I would like to extend my visa. To where can I have it renewed? Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Expat.com  smirnoff.joh08!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.

In the meantime, I suggest you to browse through the forum.;)

Good luck,
Harmonie.

smirnoff.joh08 we need to know where you from ..its different from country to other

smirnoff.joh08 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!

I need your valuable information about my visit here in Egypt. I am currently on a 30-day visit visa status. I would like to know if I'm given an extension of 15 more days after the expiration of my stay here from the date of arrival. Also I would like to extend my visa. To where can I have it renewed? Thanks for your help.

you can go to (mogama tahrir) - midtown, tahrir square.

they will renew it after/before the expiration.

easy.

Thanks for the info Don Moe and Campos Lopez. I am a Filipina having a 30 days visit visa. I  also got another information from a local that I can go to any  Passport office here in Ash Sharqiyah and that after the expiration date of my stay here, I am given a 15 days extension. I would like to verify if that is correct, or better yet to go directly to Tahrir Square. I am new here, so I don't know the instructions on how to get the directions going to Cairo from here. Please help!

Hi smirnoff.joh08
They give you 15 days before you are charged a late fee..Go to mogamma early in the morning and you will have it done with in a few hours All easy to do :)

You can go to any passport office, doesn't have to be at the Mogamma.

smirnoff.joh08 wrote:

Thanks for the info Don Moe and Campos Lopez. I am a Filipina having a 30 days visit visa. I  also got another information from a local that I can go to any  Passport office here in Ash Sharqiyah and that after the expiration date of my stay here, I am given a 15 days extension. I would like to verify if that is correct, or better yet to go directly to Tahrir Square. I am new here, so I don't know the instructions on how to get the directions going to Cairo from here. Please help!

yes you can from the local office in Ash Sharqiyah of course, i only didnt notice you arent in Cairo.

Good Luck

To those who participated in giving the information, I sure appreciate it. You all are of great help. God Bless! Hope to hear from all of you soon. Regards!

Guys, I need your help again. I was told by passport office after I paid my late registration fee of LE 120 ans asked to go to Police station of Ash Sharqiyah to renew my visa. Is it safe there or better to go to Tahrir Square directly? This time the situation in Tahrir is not good as we all know. I was only given 30 days to stay on my stamped visa and another 15 days for extension and everything is over. This coming 8th of December, I will be turning 2 months and wants to renew my stay for 1 and a half months more. Any helpful information is greatly appreciated.