How do I get off this site? shemales I need to go....

Please just tell me how to get off the site...expat-blog and you can keep your shemale and what ever else that guy is talking about...

What guy? Could you be a bit more specific? Was your problem in a topic thread or in a private message? Did your report the problem?

If not, use the REPORT triangle at the upper right-hand corner of the offending topic posting of the individual. If the problem was in a private message, with the message open, then click on the ACTION button and select REPORT.

In both, you will give a brief description of the problem in the drop-down window, click OK and it will be taken care of by TEAM very quickly.

I think ffardan was referring to a posting on the forum page I also was surprised to see something like that on there but I realise that sometimes things slip by I see that it has now been removed Keep up the good work :)
Maybe posts should be approved before they are posted ??
I also have  a comment  i thought this site was for expats but it seems full of Egyptian men wanting to flirt

@OP .. Funny you ask! .. all you need to do is: not log on .. you have the choice!

OR .. you may contribute towards building a repository of information for expatriates' use .. and report the offending post (by clicking the Report! triangle on the top right corner of the specific post/ or thread.. just like I did .. )

@wjwoodward .. yes, thank you for reasonable quick response and keeping a tight lid on keeping us all safe .. and above board ..

@layla abouzid .. It always cracks me up to read a response like ... "I know an excellent Yoga teacher .. just PM me" .. I mean, think about it .. the next person with a similar question will have to go through the entire process .. *shaking-my-head .. I tell ya, this world is getting dumber .. or is it me, ascending .. lol

AND, since this point gets me all twisted up: I wonder what it takes for the original poster .. to update us all .. with feedback on all the advice s/he receives .. So, did s/he check out the recommended Indian restaurant, etc etc ..

yes i realise how hard it is for the moderators on here and from what i have seen you do very well keep up the  good work obviously from time to time things are bound to slip through but my comment was in no  meant as a criticism toward the good people who run this site :)

Hello all

A reminder to all members, please help us maintain the contents of the site, whenever you see a post that does not go with the terms and conditions of the forum please use the ''REPORT'' button on the Top Right of the post window.

@ffardan : You can use the Contact Us form if you still wish to get off the site. But it would be a shame that you loose so easily your conviction on this site just because an ill person violated our terms and conditions.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[ Topic Closed ]

Closed