Meeting up anyone?

Hi there!
I am new to Bordeaux, looking for some friends, anyone wants to meet up on Monday next week (or some other time)? :)

hi! i'm living in bordeaux too i've lived in france for years now but i'm new to bordeaux itself message me if you'd like to meet up :)

Hi both!

I have been in Bordeaux for a while now (having moved here from England), but still I don't know too many people here, so I would very much like the idea of meeting someone new!

So if you would like to meet up sometime, let me know!

That would be fun i'd quite like to visit some places in bordeaux aswell if you know anywhere interesting we could do that ? ;)

Ok, I'll start thinking! I'll send you a message and we can arrange something

i am from india and i would like to join as-well

Hi guys!

so did you manage to arrange anything to meet up? Sorry I went a bit m.i.a. I was out of town? but i am back now, so, once again, if you wanna meet up - I am all for it! Hows this upcoming week for you?

Hi Dasha!

No we didn't do anything in the end (at least I didn't, I can't speak for everyone). In fact I was away too over Christmas and New Year, but back now, and it would certainly be nice to meet up! I'll send you a message and then we can arrange something if you want to.

And to Mr Bordeauxbegle - apologies for not seeing your comments before, but if you're still around then let us know!

Hi, am new to Bordeaux. Please let me know if you plan to meet up.  Would be great to meet some people in Bordeaux.

Hi Dasha, sorry I reply so late. I am French and lives in Bordeaux since I was a child. I know the area well and I often comes with French and foreign friends, I speak French and English. If you are interested in meeting me touch me post privé.On can go out together. I know many people in Bordeaux I look forward to presenting you. Paul Lintz Bista and if you also interested contact me.

welcome everyone who want to hang out in bordeaux

DashaRayOfLight wrote:

Hi there!
I am new to Bordeaux, looking for some friends, anyone wants to meet up on Monday next week (or some other time)? :)

I do want to meet you :)

Hello zaafir,

Welcome to Expat.com !

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2013. You might not get an answer from Dasha after all this time. I suggest that you post a new topic in the Bordeaux forum. Just a small reminder though, that Expat.com is not a dating site.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Closed