Nathan - bordeaux

hello, i am an 37 yr old from fremantle, just moved to bordeaux with small family just wondering if you could tell me if there were any pubs or aussie meetups in the area (or good bookshops)? any help would be greatly appreciated,
regards,
nathan

Hello nathan!

Your discussion has been moved on the Bordeaux forum for better visibility.

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

Harmonie.:)

G'day Nathan,

Nice to see another aussie has graced the sunny shores of Bordeaux. I presume there are a few aussies and kiwi's around town but from my reckoning most could be students... maybe not but I haven't met many in my 4 years here!

Would be pleased to have a beer with you one afternoon before the weather starts getting cold.

Cheers,

Mike

There are a good range of English/Irish pubs around town but I don't believe there are any real things catered to Australians.

bonjour
j aimerais progresser en anglais et j ai vu  une de vos annonces comme quoi vous souhaitez améliorer votre francais si vous etes toujours interessé  tenez moi au courant svp merci

[Moderated: register yourself in the Bordeaux business directory]

coucou mike
es tu toujours sur bordeaux ?

Hi leonietvb - as you posted on the Anglophone Forum it would be much appreciated if you can keep in English please + note that this thread is quite old feel free to start a new one on the Bordeaux Forum with all your questions :)

Hello Nathan,
I am also moving to Bx in June from Brisbane with my small family too.
As my son (5) never lived in France before (despite the fact that we are French) and that we now feel more expat than French anyway, I would really like to carry on to meet English speaking people, and Australians has been so nice with us I believe that would be fair to send the favour back!
let me know if you want to have a coffee sometimes in June.