Newcomer - anyone wanna meet for a coffee?

Hi All,
So I'm a British guy doing fieldwork for my Phd in Development Anthropology here in Ghana. I've been here a few months now, but the nature of my work means that I know little of the many fine things that Accra has to offer and have not really established much of a friendship beyond my own research site. You might say that I am culturally isolated, a little bored at times and perhaps even a little lonely! I realise that before I go mad/native/postal I need to touch base with some people from a similar cultural background to do what we people from the land of similar cultural background traditionally do...eat, drink, play and share jokes that we understand and so on. I'm an ok conversationalist, easily amused and will try most things at least once. I'm in a committed relationship so definitely not looking to get laid. I have neither money, acumen, or interest to do business. I promise no hidden agendas or psychopathic tendencies whatsoever and most importantly would love to hear all about you!
Coffee anyone?

I don't know where you are based but if you would like to meet up for coffee at Robin Hood on Spintex Road or at the Mall that would be fine for me.
I am British and married so I have no hidden agenda either - just a chat!
Let me know when.

Thanks for the message! You are indeed a proper expat lifeline. Would ove to hang out for a coffee. The Robin Hood looks like a nice place. I'm in the field this week, but most likely around from Friday so will PM as soon as I have an idea of schedule etc! Once again thanks for your message!

Hi, A bunch of us meet up for coffee occasionally on Osu. Very chilled out...let me know if you're up for it.