Moving family to Spain in December and need good real estate agent

We are moving our family to Valencia, Spain in December and need a name of a good real estate agent or agency to contact regarding rental properties.  We are considering living outside of Valencia, North of the City, as our 3 children will most likely be attending Caxton College in Pucol.  Any suggestions?  We would also be interested in learning the names of any nearby  towns that might be interesting to live in..... a village atmosphere that would still allow children to be near other children.

Many thanks for any input!

Hello matouse.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look to this page in the Valencia Business directory - Real estate in Valencia.

Thank you,
Aurélie

i suggest to you to consider the school of el plantio, or the british school. both of them are in la cañada and they have very good reputation.

cambridge house is quite good, liberal and a bit cheaper.

towns around puzol: massanasa ( near the city), portsaplaya, (beach), alboraya, puig and the luxury neighbourhood of los monasterios.

towns near la cañada(other schools): posh towns around like la eliana, la cañada, mascamarena or betera.

i have grown up in la cañada and i love it. its also well connected with public transport.

you have an english supermarket called spainsbury 10 km away that is quite good as in spain is hard to find some english essential products.