Fiancee Visa

Hei everyone, just want to ask some help here if anyone knows about my situation..i plan to apply a fiancee visa to norway what i need to do for fast processing coz im missing my fiancee very much hopefully someone here can help us..thanK U and God bless everyone!!!

Hi  Ann_vidar143 !

Welcome to Expat.com!
Have you tried contacting the nearest embassy?

Regards
Armand

Hi ann...i am married to a norwegian. Im using fiancee visa as well. But in your case that your missing each other, they wont take that as a strong ground. I have waited my visa for 6 to 8 months. Maybe then you have to undergo in normal processing...have you applied? Where in Norway will you be? Im in Bergen now. I arrived this february.. Have you been in norsk language school? Hope everything will be great with you... Ha en fin dag!

Hi, thank u so much for the message ha...ur from philippines? my fiancee live in MO I RANA...u know that place? if u dont mind i want to ask what u did or whats the requirements? coz im planning to apply as soon as i can! i never been to norsk language school, u did b4 u come there? GOD BLESS U and ur family!!!

Hi ann... Im from cebu also.. There is many norwegian language school in cebu and i took some basics. Your fiance is in mo i rana? I think thats in north we are in west..hehe...wer in cebu are you.. Im from mamabaling.... Ill give you a link that will help your with requirements... http://www.udi.no/Global/UPLOAD/Sjekkli … §48_7.pdf.    Try this one!!! Let me know if it opens...

Hi Janet, thank u again for the reply...i live in Lapu-Lapu ryt now and yah my fiancee live in Mo I Rana, janet sorry i cnt open  the link. wen u apply a fiancee visa u apply by urself? not via visa consultancy? im sorry ha if i have lots of questions about that i just want to know any idea how it is. U apply ur application online via application portal? hopefully i dont bother u...Thank u again and GODB BLESS:)

Hi ann.. Cant gind your profile.. There so many names came out the same name... Maybe youll be the pne to add me.. T naj Ocangas that my name...

helloo,i just trying and hoping that any one can help me here,i just want to ask if how i apply my fiancee visa for going to norway,do i need to apply here in philippines or my fiancee apply it in norway?

hi gen.you can apply in the Philippines but you need some documents from your fiance in norway since he is your sponsor

Go to norway.ph they have all the requirements that you need!!! It will help  you a lot and also let your partner read it so that he will know what he's gonna do...where are you gonna stay in Norway?

Hi gen, we have thesame problem coz im planning to apply too for a fincee visa to norway. We need to apply here in the philippines tru application portal and we need to submit the documents personally in manila embassy. Like janet said, check that norway.ph/embassy/visainfo/permits/family. Keep in touch Gen..GOD BLESS u

h im gretchen, i just want to  know what are the requirements to get fiancee visa to noraway  and what is the fastest way to get there ..hope someone  help us coz i really  miss my fiance...

Hi...u can check here http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Directorate … rtnership/ try to read that...keep in touch

I know that a EEA/EU fiance(e) visa only allows you to stay in Norway for six months, in which you must marry. You need to have "Right to marry" papers from your home country to prove you are not already married etc.

hello is there someone can tell please what the easy way to apply fiance visa to Norway...i hope to get inpormation here..
thank you.

What if i am been in norway 2 times  its is easy for me now to apply fience visa to norway.....and  how long to wait my visa.thank u and God bless...

You can read about the process here:

http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Directorate … migration/

The site is also available in other languages.

What i need to do....

All the details of how to apply can be found here:

http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Directorate … rtnership/

hi..anyone can help me about fiancee visa in Norway about what possible question in the interview and does it requires medical exam. thanks

Hi baberoslyn,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is dated 2012 :/

Feel free to start a new topic on the Norway Forum for a better interaction to your questions ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi guys, you can click those links and homepages given here!!! Or else search it... For your requirements to my fellow filipinos will apply for fiancee visa go to www.norway.ph or www.udi.no and search fiance permit!!! As whatni have said its better for you to let you partner read it as well!!.,

LYKKE TIL!!!

hello poh salahat...

mag tanong lang ako. kasi ang fiance ko e apply nya
ako ng fiancee visa sa norway kaso may anak kami dito phil,
anong pwedeng gawin para masama ko anak namin??

thnks poh

Hi anjie_1994,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

Can you please keep it in English on the Anglo phone Forum so as the other members can understand your post :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi im mae from phil,,anybody help me  how to get my fiancee visa to go in norway???:)

Hi guys, you can click those links and homepages given here!!! Or else search it... For your requirements to my fellow filipinos will apply for fiancee visa go to www.norway.ph or www.udi.no and search fiance permit!!! As what i have said its better for you to let you partner read it as well!!.,

http://thepcaa.org/last-stand

http://thepcaa.org/sports-heads-basketball

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this forum. I found this website helpful while researching fiancé visas for Norway. Well, I have a boyfriend in Oslo and we've known each other for about 4 months now via chat/Facebook, he was introduced by my bro-in-law in LA. He wants me to move in with him in Norway and and eventually get married. The problem is, we haven't met personally. Will that be a problem applying for a fiancé visa or our conversations will suffice the needed supporting documents. Please help.

hi to all! just need lil advice... i was married to a norwegian for a year now and just last july i gave birth to our first baby.. we are living here in philippines. my concern is about my baby.. do i need to apply for her citizenship as norwegian or she is automatically norwegian because her dad is norwegian? thanks in advance for answers....

Hi, everyone I just want to ask about Fiancee visa.If we're going to apply on the specific day you need first to call an apointment by phone? esp. if I am not register by application portant only hand in person? Pls. let know thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,,I just wanna ask ,,because I have a fiancé in Norway and we're expecting a 5months baby because I'm pregnant,,I already passed the papers,,,do u know how long I can' wait to approved my visa?because we also like  that I give birth in Norway,,,

Hei.. The visa applcation will run 6 months minimum and some may got lucky within 3 months!?,!

Hi... I guess its better to apply online then you get the schedule right away... Just prepare all your paperz!!!

As what i have heard, if the baby is born in Phils. Yu have to undergone DNA TEST.. And submit tonorwegian embassy...

Let him come to you and meet you first... Or else you can use tofurist visa for the mean time... Applyinh fiancee visa needs documents about the relationships... Chatting and facebook is not a strong ground...

Thanks for the information superanjanet :) but I've met a girl in embassy,,she has a boyfriend in Denmark and last year they applied a fiancé visa and  she got the visa approved only for 3weeks,,,,,is it not possible happen in my case?

hi my name is Samantha and I am from the phils.i just want to ask what documents I need to legalized for my fiancé visa to Norway?
do I need to submit all my documents at the department of foreign affairs first for the legalizations?
thank you very much

Hello again....please....anyone to know how and where I legalized my documents for fiancé visa to Norway?
ive been trying to call the embassy in manila many many times but its so really busy their line.
and its a long holiday this time ,Christmas and new year.
but I apply my cenomar and my birth certificate to NSO already.
that's my requirements when we getting married in Norway as long im there.
before I finish my 6 months fiancé visa,thats our plans with my fiancé.
but im kinda sad cause it says on the processing period.
we need to wait atleast 6 months until the visa granted.
I hope its not that long period to wait.
please anyone share their experience how they apply visa?
thank you very much....
Samantha.

Hi everyone:)
   i just apply for a fiancee visa to norway last dec 2012....based on my experience
You have to register your application online, pay the amount my fiancee was paying it directy from hes bank account to the embassy around 24-25,000 peso.
then after you can choose the date for your appearance to the embassy in manila.
you just need to bring your authenticated nso and cenomar...recent passport...cenomar of your fiancee from norway. Documents that he has a house...recent 3 months payslip...contract from hes work...certification from Nav that your fiancee doesnt receive help from the govt. Xerox copy of your fiancee passport...then photo copy of pictures. 2 western union receipt. Photo copy everything.
Then sign the power of attorney.
Your allowed to enter the embassy 15 mins before your appointment...the clerk will look at your papers. Then i only receieve the questions like bdate of my fiancee and if im aware of the power of attorney...after i receive a blue stab then i went to 21st floor then if you got a blue stab you will be the priority and dont need to wait for the long line. Plus dont need to undergo interview...soo now hopefully god will answer my prayers soon:)
btw my fiancee visit me for 2 times in phils. The 2nd time hes parents went here also to witnessed our engagement ceremony...i meet hes parents here in cebu before we apply for fiancee visa and i have a sister lives in norway for 10 years same place as my fiancee:)
just make sure you have all the documents ready photo copy everything...just be yourself...interview is very easy;) god bless:)

Hi everyone:)
   i just apply for a fiancee visa to norway last dec 2013...based on my experience
You have to register your application online, pay the amount my fiancee was paying it directy from hes bank account to the embassy around 24-25,000 peso.
then after you can choose the date for your appearance to the embassy in manila.
you just need to bring your authenticated nso and cenomar...recent passport...cenomar of your fiancee from norway. Documents that he has a house...recent 3 months payslip...contract from hes work...certification from Nav that your fiancee doesnt receive help from the govt. Xerox copy of your fiancee passport...then photo copy of pictures. 2 western union receipt. Photo copy everything.
Then sign the power of attorney.
Your allowed to enter the embassy 15 mins before your appointment...the clerk will look at your papers. Then i only receieve the questions like bdate of my fiancee and if im aware of the power of attorney...after i receive a blue stab then i went to 21st floor then if you got a blue stab you will be the priority and dont need to wait for the long line. Plus dont need to undergo interview...soo now hopefully god will answer my prayers soon:)
btw my fiancee visit me for 2 times in phils. The 2nd time hes parents went here also to witnessed our engagement ceremony...i meet hes parents here in cebu before we apply for fiancee visa and i have a sister lives in norway for 10 years same place as my fiancee:)
just make sure you have all the documents ready photo copy everything...just be yourself...interview is very easy;) god bless:)

Hi,

I plan to apply for a fiancé visa soon. I have read the requirements and rules. I just have a concern with the requirements needed from my fiancé. My fiancé has his own business by having people rent rooms in his apartment, buy and sell, and by investing in stock markets abroad. Thing is these businesses are not registered. This being said, he won't be able to provide a business registered in Norway and payslips from accountant. His income is very good though and as of the latest, his income earned from 2013 was way beyond the required to support a fiancé.

Last November he was able to get approval/stamp from Oslo Police in a GUARANTEE LETTER FOR VISIT to show he is capable of supporting me if in case I go back to Norway to visit him. He presented a few papers to show his finances. For the fiancé visa, is there any alternative papers he can submit to prove his financial stability? Can he submit the ones he submitted for the guarantee letter for visit?

Please hope someone can give me some information on this.

Thanks.