Why?

I am just wondering why until now I only have 2 good friends in Phnom Penh...

Am I just unfriendly or I just have limited network?

Hi Dzey and welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction might greatly help you.;)

Harmonie.

.. thats how life goes ey :)) don't worry you're not that different from anybody else

people socialize on forum not  much in real :0

I have stayed for long periods in a few countries, it is my belief that good friends are always hard to find and it can take years to accumulate good friends.

Whilst I have been in Phnom Penh, I have made friends, but not a huge amount, sometimes people pass through and you think, hey that guy was okay, but he went back to Australia or the Philippines.

People you meet in Phnom Penh can be transient, can be unreliable (due to drink), they can have a girlfriend and so do not go out much.

Also many people may not share your way of thinking or way of life, this may be due to the smallish number of expats here, or that Cambodia attracts a smaller array of people.

Also being an expat in my mind has its negative number 1 point: your circle of friends are reduced from your home town you lived in for years.

There are many expats in Phnom Penh of course, but yes I am with you and understand you, I only have a few good friends.

I have spent some time in Pattaya, and never made as many friends as I made here in Cambodia, maybe that was due to the fact I was in the girly bars all the time :)