What does this mean?

Hi I am a new to the city and was walking around the streets in Malasana late at night on the weekend.  A spanish ch*ck walking up towards me grabs my arms and points towards the direction of the fire department.  She starts singing/chanting "A la un bombero" and another phrase I couldn't quite catch.  She keeps repeating these two phrases while walking away.  What does this mean?  Was this a compliment or derogatory comment?  I am not fluent in spanish and I am an Asian American.

Hi Madrid2012!

Well, I think you have to take this comment in a good way. I don't know your physical fitness but I think this girl was trying to flirt with you ;) Usually fire man have good looking and have a strong body. So that's the reason why this girl say to you this. Maybe the second setence could help to give you more light about this.

Another thing, the correct form was "Hala, un bombero". "Hala" is an spanish word that put at the start of a sentence means surprise.

I hope I have helped you and you have understand my "spanish explanation". Don't be worried about that and remember that night and alcohol are not good company even for the good girls ;)

Hi thanks your explanation it definitely helps :) The second phrase rhymed and might have ended with encanto so I believe you're right.  Never visited another country besides canada so things are different here