Wife joining husband

I need some assistance please, my husband has now received e mail to provide copy of his passport, and spouse passport, certificates etc, I am not sure if i will join him straight away or may be later on or perhaps leave it until the following academic year.

i want to know if he says that i will join him later will his application be considered as single and affect the type of accommodation he will be offered?

If i decide to join him, what is the normal procedure? can i go with him or do i have to wait until he gets there? when will we need to provide marriage certificate?

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Sarah

The company has to document single/married in the contract they'll send for Email approval or hard-copy signature whatever. Just provide them with the required. But make sure the contract has that thing mentioned before your husband accepts.

Usually wives don't go along and this is what you want right? (as we talked about it a couple of weeks back) :)

I defenitely want to join him, this why i need to know the procedure and if i can come along with him or have to wait until he gets iqama, as i said before i am working and will need to give a couple of months to notice to my employer etc so before i do that i need to make sure all is well in SA, this is why i am thinking perhaps let him settle down first but my worry is that if he says my wife will join me later will this affect the accommodation he will get i.e perhaps a small flat as oppose to a house etc... and will then need to proceed a visa for me now or when i decide to come along...

Thank you so much

The marital status in contract will encompass everything. You really don't need to worry at the moment :)