Arabic to English Translation/Legalization - Saudi Birth Certificate

Has anyone been in a situation of translating birth certificate of expat child born in Saudi Arabia (from Arabic to English) and then legalizing the translated copy so that it can be used in countries outside which require english version of birth certificate.

I am from Pakistan and I would appreciate if somebody can tell me the procedure how to get a English version of Birth Certificate for my baby. So that when i go back home then i can use the english version wherever needed.

As of now, I have got the Arabic bith certificate translated into english by a certified translator from Khobar and then attested by Chamber of Commerce. Now where do i need to take this translated copy to get more stamps on it (Ahwal Madani , Ministry of Foreighn Affairs ???)

Will Ahwal Madani Sign & Stamp on the above mentioned English translated copy ?

Although I haven't had to translate a birth certificate into English, I have had to get Arabic documentation translated into English to be legally accepted in both England and the US. Your embassy will give you a list of recognized translators and notaries that are acceptable. All you have to do is ensure that you use one of their accepted people and the process should be fairly simple. The thing to remember is that your embassy is there to help you as an expat, and are also able to answer any and all questions that you may have. The requirements for acceptable documentation will vary from country to country, so you would have to follow the instructions according to each embassy, not necessarily 'local' requirements.

Hi sir,

May I know what did you do for this issue? I also need to get my birth certificate in English and preferably attested by MOFA. Please suggest.

Regards,
Zahid

@Zahid Mahmood Awan can you pls confirm what is the process to follow to get the english version attested from MOFA?

thanks