Web professionals in Mauritius

Hi,

I am trying to identify all the MRU web professionals who are EB members, for a new project ...

All web skills and experiences are of interest.

Could you please reply here or drop me a line in private ?

Thansk,

Julien

Hi Julien:

I was directed to this forum by an article I just read on www.sovereignman.com ....which I like a lot.  I happen to be 'into' the net. 

My skype ID is "atwill4".  You can sorta see my resume at http://about.me/artwilliams .

I'm not really proficient in the techie side of the web...i.e. I don't write code of any type.  But I am good at the writing and marketing (video and social media management) part of it. 

Right now I'm in Manila and absolutely hate it.  As soon as I can build up my 'bank', I'll be wanting to move somewhere else. 

Obviously there's places over here in this part of the world that I would probably like...e.g. Chieng Mai, Thailand but I know I'd also like Chile or Colombia (have spend time there before) or maybe some other places in CA or SA...but I thought the idea of living out in the middle of the ocean like your place was exotic sounding. 

If there's Salsa/Bachata/Kizomba dancing there and a good internet connection...that's really all I need.  I'm not married but I maintain a pretty simple lifestyle and pretty much mind my own business and enjoy life.  It sounds to me like the living cost is fairly low and the lifestyle is pretty sedate.

Regards,
Art