Pubs/Bars in Bangalore showing live EPL/ Champions league football?

Hi,
    I've just moved to Bangalore from France and trying to discover any pubs/bars where they show live football games from english premier league and champions league (later in the season). Are there any football fans out there who can recommend a place? Also, if there is a group of people watching EPL, I'd love to join during weekends :)

I guess you can go to Extreme Sports Bar. If you are an United fan there is a Man United Pub too. There are few other places where they play, since im not a regular visitor i can check with my friends and let you know :)

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply buddy! I'll definitely try your recommendations :) some cracking games ahead this weekend!

:) Yeah Liverpool Vs Arsenal would be a killer treat :)
Btw which club do you follow?

I'm a Chelsea supporter & can't be happier with the start of this season! EPL promises to be quite tough and exciting this year :)

Extreme sports bar.. :) good place (y)

rexatwork wrote:

I'm a Chelsea supporter & can't be happier with the start of this season! EPL promises to be quite tough and exciting this year :)

Good to see a Chelsea Supporter :) I am one too, but damn still cant believe what they were doing during UEFA super cup :|

Will they be screening champions league final ????

no clue dude! even I'm looking for a place to watch CL final in Bangalore. The issue is: due to time difference, the game starts quite late at night & most pubs close here by that time..gosh, I miss France!!

If anyone finds a place to watch CL final, please spread the word ;-)

cheers

Hi bro I am also searching the place to watch champions league final here in bangalore..I will find it  ....can we watch together??

@ santosavriro > This is a very old thread (2012)  :whistle:

now its time to start takling about ISL ,one day we will get in top  :cool:

@Priscilla ,then talk about 2014,just do it

You can check out "Counter Culture" in White Field. They have the permission to screen late night.

The only place in Bangalore. I'd be going there as things stand. :)

Hi Sriram_Blaugrana,

Welcome on board :)

Much thanks for sharing information except this thread here is a bit old :)

Please if you do have some useful information to share with us and which might be helpful to other members we will invite you to post and share on the Bangalore Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic