Question about Fahaheel area

Hi

I'm hopefully coming soon and will be in the Fahaheel area and I have a few questions if you could be so kind and answer them I would be very happy.
1- Does anyone have a link to an apartment site that deals/offers places to rent in Fahaheel?
2- I've heard that driving is crazy, is this true
3- Local kids who live of mummy and daddy are called RATS and it's them who drive the worst.
4- ok to talk on a mobile phone while driving
5- Locals do not like Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistan folk
Now I may well upset some of you guys from the questions above and I would like to apologise for that, these questions are from what I have been told and not from what I have experienced.

Also ‘'don't they know it's Friday'' book, does anyone have it/read it as I've been told it's a good reference point.
Cheers
VLL

Hello vindaloolad.

A new thread has been created on the Kuwait forum as you were off topic on the other thread and for more visiblity. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Aurélie,

Sorry, haveyou made a thread
Ta

1- Does anyone have a link to an apartment site that deals/offers places to rent in Fahaheel?

your best bet is Google, and even then, if its being advertised online, they will charge u an arm and a lleg for it.

2- I've heard that driving is crazy, is this true
no, its not. driving is the same here as everywhere else in the world.

3- Local kids who live of mummy and daddy are called RATS and it's them who drive the worst.

???? is this even a question?

4- ok to talk on a mobile phone while driving
actually no, its not. its a criminal offense, if the police catch u, its an instant fine of 15KD (or 5~50).

5- Locals do not like Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistan folk
thats a generalization; there are racist folks here yes, just like everywhere else in the world. and its not just locals, racism is a trait of humanity.

Thanks Legacy really appreciate your input