Meeting new people

Hey

My name is Carlie, I'm 21 and I am living in San Jose. I have been living in Costa Rica for almost a year and I would love to meet new people and make new friends

Thanks

Hi Carlie, :)

maybe you could tell us more about you? What are your hobbies and interests? Do you have favorite places in San Jose?

Do not hesitate to share your experience on the San Jose forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Helo both

Carlisima and Christine

I am Hermeuto just come to this blog ,and I find myself in the same situation as you as newcomers,that is a good reason to begin making friendship.
               As a matter of interest I would like to start this experience by just briefly describing who I am.
               I use to introduce myself by explaining I am a 60 years  TEENAGER ,who is plenty of enthusiasm for life and long record of travels made around the world.
               Costa Rica is to me the only remainig country still left from visiting in Latinoamerica ,and I was told since long time ago that it is awonderfull one worth enjoying .
                At this very present time I am doing some issues in order to find contracts which enable me to perform a business activity to make a living there .
                 At the moment of writing this I am living in Argentina which is the country where I was born.
                I hope I can soon receive your commments regerding this thema and certainly plenty devoted to make friends .     
                So ,if you think in similar way ,let me encourage you to post some recommendation so as to know some remarkable features of Costa Rica .

Hermeuto

Hello Hermeuto.

Why don't you start a new thread on the San Jose forum with your questions? Other members might be able to help you. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie