Hi All

Hi Friends??:):):) First time posting on Blog, am a new for this site.Am From Sri Lanka.Last July 2011 i came to Mauritius. working as a Graphic Designer.2012 May i went back Sri Lanka for my wedding.end of June 2012 came back to Mauritius.:)

Now my wife is full day at home:(  since we came here.looking for a job.

I can speak only English.Bit Hindi understand,

Is there any Sri Lankans ??? :)

And am looking for Church in English Mass(Roman Catholic)

all the best

Best Regards
Suranga

Hi Suranga!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Friend!!!

Hi, welcome to the blog! Which packages do you use out of interest?

Thanks Strawb.. am using Illustrator, Photoshop, In-design
Mostly working with illustrator.

Hello Suranga,

Welcome to Expat.com. Hope you are enjoying life in Mauritius. My name is Fardeen, entrepreneur and business here in Mauritius and in the Uk. I am into internet marketing as well, sometimes we are in need of graphic designers etc. I'll defo let you know if we do. As far as your wife is concerned, what sorta jobs is she looking for?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Thanks fardeen,Mauritius is very nice country..i love Mauritius..but sri lanka also same like this.peoples,Nature,mostly same as sri lanka,you also looks likes Sri Lankan...

KIT

Suranga

Hi,

Welcome to Mauritius.

I have been to Sri Lanaka a couple of years ago on an airline FAM trip and enjoyed all the cities of Sri Lanka.

There are many Sri Lankans in Mauritius but most of them work in Garment factories. I knew of some Sri Lankans in Quatre Bornes too. Give me your contact number, I will forward the contacts to you.

As your Roman Catholic English service it is every Saturday at 6 PM in St Joseph Chapel in Rose Hill and the first week of every month in Grand Baie at 10 am.

You can call me incase you need more information.

Terence

Thanks Terence for the Info... :)

Its nice to here u went Sri Lanka..

every Sunday 1st week we going Grand bay Church.

I think Ross Hill is too far for me..From Triolet its very long distance.

Ill call u Terence

Thanks

KIT