Kids club?

hi i moved to hewler at beginning of april with my 3 kids.my in laws live here so get different view in some ways to other expats but wondered can anyone either longer established expat or national themselves tell me would it be worth starting kids club??
theres not loads in the way of these for kids,i would prefer less bias opinion as in laws probably say yes but if i did it would be in my own home untill can find a building and iwould charge(left to in laws i would be left with half kids and wouldn't make anything)
any info would be great if could get help fro government etc and how much could charge
thanks

Hi Fatima,

Hope you start your kids club. I have 1 daughter so let me know the status of your project.
Bye !!!!

We have three kids and just moved here. It will be great if you start a kids' club. Our kids definetly need to socialize especially with other English speaking kids.

I think this would be a great idea! I have 2 kids nd can't fund much to do with them!

Hi Fatima,did u manage to start your kids club yet? I'm interested.

Last year, I had the intention to open a day care center. I explained things to different agencies and for me, the training and other requirements were in place. The problem was finding a place required. The building is not allowed to live in the house must have only accounts for a day-care center and a security to be in place during the night. Requirements of the building were high.

Other nurseries around us did not have enough kids, so I finished the project, I do not think that running the operation would have been profitable.

I hope you have a profitable day care center already in operation.