Which Trucks are being mostly used in Gabon?

I am planning a trip to see the beautiful beaches of Gabon and also to find business prospects. I am wondering from the Scania, Volvo, Renault or Daf brand trucks which ones do you see mostly on the roads?

Hello botogabon.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

I use google translate to send you this message in French bellow. I was born in Montreal, Canada, and living and working in Ankara, Turkey. I work for a Scania, Volvo, Renault and Daf trucks spare parts exporter. I was wondering if you could help me with some information. I wanted to make good friends before coming to Gabon at the end of July. I also wondered what brand of TRAILOR trucks are used mostly in Gabon. Gabon is an incredible place and I hear, I can not wait to get there :)

J'utilise Google traduction pour vous envoyer ce message. Je suis né à Montréal, au Canada et vivre et travailler à Ankara, Turquie. Je travaille pour un Scania, Volvo, Renault et camions Daf pièces de rechange exportateur. Je me demandais si vous pouviez m'aider avec quelques informations. Je voulais faire de bons amis avant de venir au Gabon à la fin de Juillet. Je me demandais aussi quelle marque de camions TRAILOR sont utilisés la plupart du temps au Gabon. Le Gabon est un endroit incroyable et je l'entends, je ne peux pas attendre d'y venir. :)

There is also an existing Francophone forum. You can post your message in french there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank You vey much

Hi botogabon,

I'm afraid it's very difficult to identify the make of the trucks since they are usually very old and have been modified, cut, bend, have been through dozens of accidents...

What is the business that you'd like to do? If I may ask.