Cost of living in Gabon

Hi everybody,

It would be very useful to talk about the cost of living in Gabon.

Don't forget to mention where in Gabon you are living.

How much does it cost to live in Gabon?

> accommodation prices

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)

> food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)

> eduction prices (if you need to pay)

> energy prices (oil, electricity)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)

> prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant

> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a regular pub

> price of the cinema

Do not hesitate to add items to this list!

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

Hi I am responding because Gabon is an emerging market for homes that depend on you there to those of 30 000frs or 50.000frs or 200.000frs end of each month for transportation is 100frs c `or else you suggest a destination even from 500frs or 1000Frs or when you take the race does it cost 2500frs 1 hour for the restaurants I know some good small corner with African and European menus I can `t help as a guide if you want good bye j` awaits your response

every stuff is expensive in Gabon

for a nice flat or house, in a nice area... you can already know... from 300 000 cfa to.... lol

Libreville is an expensive city to live in, but as always it is relative.  Chicken breasts are US $9/lb, but avocados are only $0.50.  A diet coke is US$3, a beer is only $1.
There is no public transport, only taxi's.  The middle level internet is US$100/month and is probably connected 3-4 days per week.  You can pay US$12 for a decent pizza to well over $100 per meal at one of the finer restaurants on the Bord du Mer.

(modéré: hors sujet. Merci de commencer une nouvelle discussion sur le forum Gabon)

je suis un jeune ingenieur gabonais ki cherche amitier avec expatrier fille ou femme au gabon pour amitier sincer mon phne 07792925

Hello Jojojordan :)

If you prefer French, i would suggest that you participate in the Gabon Francophone forum.

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum? Thus allowing members to understand and reply back as well.

Here, you are off topic. The discussion is about Cost of living in Gabon.

For friendship, please post an advert under Gabon classifieds by selecting the Personals section and Friendship sub-section.

Regards,
Sheetul

yo seriously it's crazy how expensive it is to live in Franceville !!