Wedding Dress

Hi everyone
Heck I hope someone can help!!

My friend is getting married at the beginning of September and is desparately looking for a wedding dress.
But what she has found so far are either very cheap chinese dresses (very bad finishing and material) or very very expensive ones - startins at 15,000 LE (and it will be higher by the time the dress is finished).
Can anyone give me any suggestion where we can find nice simple classic wedding dresse in the inbetween range?

Any help would be gratefully received my friend is literally starting to pull her hair out! SHe is getting very upset now!

Thanks - in anticipation!

i am selling my wedding dress that i wore last year. It has been professionally cleaned since. It is Mori lee style 2505 (morilee.com/bridals/bridal/2505). It is size 8 in ivory. The bustle is already done. I paid $1200 CAN + the bustle. I am asking $650 CAN. My dress is currently in canada, but i am going back in Aug, so i could bring it back to cairo with me.  Let me know if your interested

I have a wedding dress as well that I'm trying to sell. It's never been worn and I have the matching shoes for it. It's champagne color and size 6 and the shoes are 7 1/2. I'm looking for 9,000 LE for both. it's a modern wedding dress not traditional.

Order it online

weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk

(Moderated)

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please use business directory. Thanks.