Preschool Recommendation

Hello,

My family and I are just settling in for a year+ in Nairobi. I am about to plunge into locating a preschool for our daughter. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a good preschool in the Riverside area. Areas of concern: safety, discipline, staff background (professional and medical), structure, hygiene. 

Thank you,

ana

PS Anyone know of a good hairdresser with European experience?

hello please call this number am Dennis .)

@Dennis- could you please give information on the forum instead of giving your phone or email address? Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi ana,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

All the best,
Christine

Try Key international located on Ole Odume off Argwings Kodhek road, the school is very popular with expat and locals alike very high standards.

Hi,

Depending on how far you want to drive and the curriculum you want, here are some kindergartens that would be near or short drive from Riverside.

maps.google.co.uk/maps?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D1&q=riverside+drive+kenya&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=G9_yT8TOL4jS0QWRtcWvCQ&ved=0CEoQ_AUoAg

Hope this is useful

Good luck!

sorry, here is the correct link

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sugexp=ch … CEkQ_AUoAg

Probably too far away for you but worth the trip. You won't find anything this nice in Riverside.
Spread the word.

woodlandstarkenya.com/

Try
Pink Tower on Mzima Springs
Waldorf Kindergarten on Laikipia Rd
Kenton College Prep School
Kesington Kindergartenn Othaya Rd
Most have long waiting lists though....goodluck!

Thanks Everyone. You have all provided several resources to view. It is important to have Expat's perspective and/expectations. I now have recommendations from both Kenyan friends and Expats which is a great start. Kenya seems to have a wealth of possibilities which is wonderful compared to other places that have limited choices.