Islamic school in nairoobi

hi i am moving to nairobi with my family,i have two daughters.
if anyone can help me to find some good islamic schools there.
thanks

hey
salam

how r u and welcome on board

wht u r really looking for ?

r u loooking for a madrassah ?

hi
we are not looking for madrassah but we are looking for a school in which islamic studies(sunni) are taught along with other subjects and it could be girls only also

if u can help

thanks

What level?? Getting a girls only school might be tricky but try the following schools,

Agakhan Academy
Jaffery"s Academy
Light Academy

Islamic School in Nairobi - try "the Light-Academy Boys or Girls"
founded by Fethulla Gulen, an Islamic scholar and thinker and a prolific writer and poet.He was trained in the reilgious sciences by several celebrated Muslim scholars and spiritual masters.
He is regarded as the initiator and inspirer of the worlwide  social movment of human values - known as the Gulen Movment.
all our 3 kids are performing excellent at Light Academy
link: en.fgulen.com

regards
papakiloalfa

hello,
am muslim from Morocco, i can help your daughters every weekend if you want

Hi Samira,

There are some good Islamic schools in Nairobi. It depend in your area of living. If you are living in lavington, harlingham, westland etc, you can opt for Jafri school or Light academy. One of my friend daughter are also studying in Light academy and they are satisfied with that.
If you are living in Parkland, you can opt for Aga Khan school.
welcome to kenya. myself and many of friends living in Kenya are with families so you will find a good support.

waqar

Samira - i hope you are there and settled now- so which school did u get your kids in - are you happy-
We have two daughters and a son in junior school here - would be moving in july 2012- we are looking for a good muslim school for our two daughters and a son.

welcome Asimj
as a Christian - but living most part of my live in Muslim societies i have send my 2 girls and 2 boy's to the world wide Network of Fethullah Gulen Schools - in Kenya known under the
name Light Academy's Boys and Girls.
my advice - write to the headmaster of Light Academy lightacademy ac.ke

regards
Paul Ketterer-Awuor
Mombasa

If you are in Nairobi, please let me know the class/year/level of your children so I may share the phone numbers of relevant in-charge.

Thanks papakiloalfa : useful info-

I sent a mail to the light academy email address provided on website- they havent responded - any one knows the email Id of prinicpal or some other contact person

Principal for Primary Section:
Mr. Jingiz
[email protected]

Thanks,
Kashif

Thanks - Kashif - will try that

i'm from USA but wanna move to Kenya  nairobi or mombasa looking amazing Islamic sch
for my two  kids &  how the country i would really appreciate if someone reply to me thanks a lot

again ! try Light Academy Girls (International Curriculum)

lightacademy.ac.ke
Kirichwa Road Adams Arcade (off Ngong Road)

papakilo_alfa

papakiloalfa

thanks a lot

hi i m moving to nairobi  soon wth my childen i will like to help me ,wich is the best international islamic schools in nairobi thankz

We - as Swiss Expats had all our 4 children at Light Academy
founded by the Turkish Educational Philosoph Fethullah Guelen
(www.en.fgulen.com)

from Kindergarden up to High School education at its best !
contact Headmaster or www.twitter.com/Light Academy

regards
papakilo_alfa

Salam/Hi,

I am in Nairobi since yesterday,working for African Development Bank, my family (wife, baby and four school going daughter in grade 8, 6, 5 and 2) will join me on July 1. Looking for good school (islamic school preferably with american curriculum), furnished house or four bed room apartment and seven seated tax-free suv/van.
Can some help?
Many thanks in advance.

S. Javed Ahmed
0735858564 (cell)

welcome in NBO
we(Swiss Expat with 4 Kids in Int.Curriculum) have made best experiences with:
Light Academy Girls/ Boarding and Boys in NBO and now in MSA
read more about the Philosophy of the Founder Fethulla Gulen
at: en.fgulen.com

The NBO Campus is new-located in Karen...a must to visit !!

regards
papakilo_alfa

Many thanks for the kind advice.
Ahmed

Hello papakilo_alfa,

You should recommend this school in the Nairobi business directory ?

Thank you.

Thank you Waqar for the information. Could you provide the web link or their contact addresses and any other information relevan?

Thank you

Ugaaso

I live in nairobi west which are the performing schools in nairobi with islamic culture.my child used to study abu hureira in mombasa which was really good in studies and islam please do help me find a good school for her

Assalamu aleikum,
Please check out arisalah.ac.ke for an integrated school.