Hi! I'm new here and...

I really like this side:) My name is Aleksandra and I'm 25 years old. My interests are foreign languages, that's why I am here! :)

Welcome aboard, hope you will enjoy this site. :)

Sure! Especially when my life makes me to move on from Poland for some time! ;-)

Sorry for my english, I hope it can be understand, I speak perfect german and spanish, but english, ehh ;)

No problem at all. I have the most respect for  people who participate on this forum especially when English isn't their first language. :)

When moving to a new place, treat this as another experience in life. I'm sure you wont be disappointed as you will learn new things and most importantly have a good understanding of the country, culture and the surroundings. Hope you will enjoy it.. ;)

J

Hi from Bonnie Scotland.
Dont worry about your english, it will soon inprove  on a site like this.

Welcome on board Aleksandra....enjoy every moment. Cheers!

welcome alisesa

Hi to everybody :-) Such a nice welcome! Soooo, with your help surely will be better, my english. And what is most important, I will meet new friends :)

are you in Geneva? i am about to move there with work and family can not come for 3-6 moths and need to find out about city life there!

:)hi,

welcome to Expat.com,

nice to meet u here. im sandy, 28 from india. i love making new friends.

lets chat

cheers
sandy

Welcome Alisesa,

Hope You Will Enjoy In Here, Just Keep Doing And Try To Improve Your English As Much AS You Can And If You Sure Want To Learn Nothing Can Stop You Just Do Your Best All The Time... :)

Best Wishes
Ammar

Hey,you are welcome,i am from Pakistan and living in the Philippines studying Master class ,i am 25.i am also interested to know the foreienger languages if you would be like we can share with each others,!:)

good morning I`m Tunisian I`m prof of french,,where you advice me to search job,,0538757942,,thx

Hi

We are happy to know of you ! where are you from, please?

Welcome aboard, man !

HI! Welcome to Expat.com! I hope we can exchange knowledge about the languages you know and what we know. Then we will both learn from each other. Yes, it is surely fun to learn languages with friends around you.

Hi Alisesa, I'm Hanif from Malaysia. teach me Spanish from zero. I can teach malay .

Hi alisia
im from Edinburgh Scotland

hi haggis hunter wot part of edinburgh u from i am from clermiston

Hi alisia.. How are you ?

Good to see you here. 

Welcome Aboard..

Hi,welcome to this site.At present i am in Cape Town where it is very,very chilly today.Snowing up country.

hi, welcom to Expat.com

im near craigmillar castle

Hello! I'm Joan. I'm a filipino. [Moderated]

Hi everyone! I'm Randy from Philippines.  I'm here in Korea to study.  I like walking around the city and for a few times got lost.  That helped me find and see new places. :)

Hello alisesa ! welcome to Expat.com..
im yun nursing student from bali island.. ^_^

hey I am nesrine from Tunisia 22 years old :)

Hi Aleksandra,

I welcome you...

hello. i am still new in this site, but it seems to be very interesting here. i like to have many friends from various places. i am from indonesia :)

(moderated: off topic)

hello alisesa..

@idat- could you please introduce yourself? Thank you.

WAW.. this girl had changed her name twice in the same day.. lol.. she said on her first post here that her name is Alexandra.. while she send another post in the same day just after less than 15 minute difference her name is  Ola ...

Check the link by yourself https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 5#p1445305https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=175218#1445305

Hi Miro : The Artist,

Thank you so much for your contribution :)

Just please note that this thread is a bit old

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilen,

I agree with you that this thread is a bit old however the date of the 2 posts are the same day with only 12 minute difference :)

However it was strange to found that this girl introduced herself with 2 names in 2 different posts :)

Hi Miro : The Artist,

My bad i apologize for my lack of attention here :|

I did double check her profile and it seems to be okay and i guess she wanted to use her middle name or else but nothing really suspicious about it tho ;)

She never post on this discussion again so since last year :/

I will closed this thread.

[Thread closed]

Closed

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR