Can somebody

spare a room for a 6ft6 clinically depressed yorkshireman,with suicidal tendencies.all this continuous rain is really soul destroying.the weatherman are really on the ball though.after two months of non stop rain,theyve now declared its going to be a wet summer.no shit sherlock.
  ps.im good at ironing.enjoy your sunshine.:)

Hi maltaforme!

You should try posting an advert in the Malta housing section.
It might help ;)
Hope for some sunshine soon :)

Regards
Armand

You were joking Armand - I hope - with that reply about the housing section......?

yorkshireman - I know just how you feel, expect we're in London. We haven't switched the heating off yet this year (the first time we have kept the gas burning till mid June in the 11 years we have lived in the UK) - and walking around in tracksuits to keep warm. We just can't wait to re-locate to Malta towards the end of this year, it was necessary before, now it's imperative!

i think the english humour/sarcasm was lost on Armand.after all,who would want to share a house with someone from yorkshire?

Hi maltaforme,

the summer will be good !

Maybe not this year but next year or the year after or .....

And anyway without the not so good weather what would you have to talk about ?

Here in Malta the morning question is : Are there enemies (pests)? Which means how many jelly fish are around. Most of my friends have their stings , I'm waiting for my first .....

Just don't do it ! (suicide) There must be something worth living for in Yorkshire?

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

There must be something worth living for in Yorkshire?

Lancashire being next door ?

evening Ricky
     i'd say tea, but i drink coffee,i'd say cricket, but its been a washout,i'd say beer,but most of the boozers have shut down,i'd say the women,buti'd be lying,and i'd say football,but my teams' in the bottom league.
  mind you the sun has just come out at 20.02.oh its gone in again,and started to rain...
   now where did i put that rope......

cheers George
  youve summed it all up in four words