DO YOU DREAM THE KENYA I DREAM ?

Its quite unfortunate that my countryKenya has been let down my the current and past leaderships  that has left us lagging behind countries like singapore, malasia...who were 100 yrs behind us when we achieved our independence.
I dream of better education, health and infrastructure. I dont dream of political supremacy, i dream of ethnic harmony not nepotism.
i dream of KENYA

Topic moved to the Kenya forum.

Funny...  Found this today !!

Taken from my twitt:
"Kenya, almost LAST most admired country - Colombia & Kenya (47th), Angola (49) and Iran is last (50)"
Link - http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyl … 7120091005

I AGREE THERE IS SO MUCH BEAUTY THERE KENYA AND KENYAN PEOPLE ARE BEUTIFUL X X

The people that let us down is our leaders,we need a revolution n this revolution is coming soon,we will no longer be trailing in the list because we r KENYA!

Revolution ??  Yep, in the Kenya you dream...
Kenyan people are too peaceful and forget very fast (Goldenberg, Anglo-Leasing, Maize/Ruto, Kalonzo moving from one party to another, etc.)

But I don't see any revolution coming soon. Just the same than in 2008, tribal clashes, but the only difference between 2012 and 2008 is that people will be aware.

Kenya people should unite and fight for their rights !!  Visit Mars Group Blog and Sukuma Kenya's blog to get links and some reading.