Need Transportation

In saudi arabia it difficult to go anywhere as female driving is not allowed. Does anyone know about affordable transporation company that can help me frequently for trips.

call Hala Limo @0096614821234 x1262 (ask them for a more direct number when you call).

Also, heres the number for a driver I also use a bit....

Korsheed  0565529466

If neither of them work, I have a list that my embassy gave me that is kind of extensive (not sure on the pricing though).

B2N

Thanks Born2!

Sure i will contact them.

I also received an email from a friend regarding a transportation service provider company in Riyadh Phone a Cab

if you want you can also have it and share it among those ppl who are facing problem in saudi arabia

phone a cab
Tel: +966 01 45 77184
email: [email protected]
www.phoneacab.com

They seems interested and i will also contact the number you gave me

Thank u Bron2

Any time :)

Sophia

This is a copy of a message from a guy who posted it on the site the other day, might be worth giving him a call to find out what he is about. You need to check he does have insurance first though.

"Hi guys

I'm 24 saudi man who is willing to offer his services with his car" Avalon ". I'm ready to go anywhere at any time. From Riyadh to any place in Saudi Arabia

to contact

[email protected]"

Regards

Martin

Thank Martin!!

actually I contact these phone a cab company so far they sounnd very good. I used their services also today. The driver was 10 minutes early and quite professionl. Online booking, website, call center etc.

let's see if i need incase sure i will use the contact you have provided to me.

Sophia Aly wrote:

Thank Martin!!

actually I contact these phone a cab company so far they sounnd very good. I used their services also today. The driver was 10 minutes early and quite professionl. Online booking, website, call center etc.

let's see if i need incase sure i will use the contact you have provided to me.

:)