New in Peru

Hello everyone

I am from France, 21 years old, arrived in Lima 3 weeks ago. I am here to work for 2 months and then travel around. I am looking to meet people, share cultures. Also, I am looking for a house with other roommates, if anyone knows something.

¡Thanks!

Ines

Hello Ines.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For the accommodation, you can try to post an advert in the housing in Lima section. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

salut Ines!

il y a beaucoup des departements à Lima avec roommates, si tu veux je peux t'aider avec ça et egalement j'aimerais rencontre avec persones francophones parce que j'habite a Bordeaux et ici c'est très different

hi ines, welcome to my country, and, i can tell you on the newspaper from sunday, there is alot of anouncement hope to know if it work for you, have fun! take care:)

Welcome Ines,

when you get to the traveling part, and are around Cusco, let me know [email protected]

Bonjour Ines,

Quel budget pour ta coloc sur Lima ?

Cordialement
Delphine

Hello renzomejia & delphoneperu -> In english please on this English speaking forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

sounds nice that u live in lima,im from lima i would like to have a conversation and learn about ur culture

Hey,
I don't know if this is of much help but there are a lot of french exchange students in Lima, unfortunately i don't know any of them personally but maybe you might be interested in hanging out with them, the ones i've met seem to go out in Barranco if that helps.

Bonjour,

Quel budget as tu ?

Amicalement
Delphine

Hi Delphine,

Can you please post in English on the English speaking forum? :)

Thank you,

David.