Guitar Jam?

Post is deleted

Hello Guitaroholic.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you tell us more about yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I play acoustic (badly!) & also have had some vocal tuition :) think there's a few peeps about that are guitar lovers.
Good luck with your search
:)

britgirly wrote:

I play acoustic (badly!) & also have had some vocal tuition :) think there's a few peeps about that are guitar lovers.
Good luck with your search
:)

Vocal tuition? that's interesting too, we can do covers for unplugged songs or ballads! what do you say?!:D

sweet :)

Cool! :)

Welcome guitaroholic to EB!

Several members here are music lovers, but unfortunately jamming sessions never materialized. cheers.

Hello there! , i play electric and acoustic guitar , Jazz on the classical side and 80's hard rock on the "hip" side , would be glad to katchup :) .

a good mix of genre's :)

britgirly wrote:

a good mix of genre's :)

Yeah :) , actually , i was really keen of rock but i kinda lost hope in finding a band here , so it happened and i got to jazz . It would be really nice if you would like to do a vocal/guitar swing jazz songs? It's really catchy!

I love doing jazz/swing style, suits my voice nicely! :)

dynamo1131 wrote:

Several members here are music lovers, but unfortunately jamming sessions never materialized. cheers.

Well, I guess we're gonna have to change that now! ;)

SleazeCreaze wrote:

Hello there! , i play electric and acoustic guitar , Jazz on the classical side and 80's hard rock on the "hip" side , would be glad to katchup :) .

Definitely IN!! will send you a private message so we can move this to the real world!

britgirly wrote:

So britgirly?! are you in?! :)

britgirly wrote:

That's great :) , i'll be killing school next Monday then summer vecay , freedom! :lol: we should jazz up

Guitaroholic wrote:
SleazeCreaze wrote:

Definitely IN!! will send you a private message so we can move this to the real world!

Alrightie there! :)

Guitaroholic wrote:
dynamo1131 wrote:

Well, I guess we're gonna have to change that now! ;)

Well good luck then....keep us posted if this push through, cheers

Will let you know.. :)

Cheers!

I want to join! :) please let me know when and what time :)

riyadh11 wrote:

I want to join! :) please let me know when and what time :)

Great! inbox!