"Why a girl always wants a boy to say i love you to her"

please leave your comments

Boys have dingle dangles that can be put to naughty use and flown out of the country without too much of a problem

The ladies have tummy that can grow all bumpy after the naughty dingle dangle has long since moved away.

Nine months later; the lady would probably have been better off if the man attached to the dingle dangle was in love with her and had stuck around.

Any other questions?

:lol: mas fred

I would love my husband to give me a hug and tell me he loves me :D
For the last 16 months since we got married he says that on the phone to me every day, but i wish it was in person.

As for other men, they don't always show thier romantic side too often and a girl / wife likes to hear it.

haggishunter wrote:

:lol: mas fred

I would love my husband to give me a hug and tell me he loves me :D
For the last 16 months since we got married he says that on the phone to me every day, but i wish it was in person.

As for other men, they don't always show thier romantic side too often and a girl / wife likes to hear it.

Sounds like you need to get the lad over the bonnie Scotland ASAP or you need to get on your bike to Pakistan.
(You may be better in an aeroplane because it would be faster)

Which girl?  Which boy?

If a girl likes a boy she waits for boy....

I Love you is a magic word.,
It's feels soo right to us girls when a guy we love will say it.
hmmmm,soo sweet!:heart:

mas fred....I would love to get on my bike and go to pakistan and bring him home to Bonnie Scotland. I need money to move over.
I have been waiting 16 months to get him here :sosad: and have been told we may have to wait another 2 months :mad:

Bachelor.... I realy like this boy...so much i married him :heart:

good luck haggishunter i hope he will be with you soon because love is a gift of god...

best wishes

haggishunter wrote:

mas fred....I would love to get on my bike and go to pakistan and bring him home to Bonnie Scotland. I need money to move over.

That would be a serious adventure.
Mountain bike from Ed to Pakistan.
I'm turned on by the very idea of it but my darling wife would kill/divorce/all of the above me if I disappeared for a few months to do it.

I have little clue as to how easy it would be (paperwork wise) for you to move to Pakistan but you wouldn't need that much cash assuming your bloke has a house.
I could have done it on air fare plus about 2 or 3 grand if I'd rented a house.
That would have kept me as provider for a year or so but we were living in a small village where there is little to spend money on and everything is really cheap anyway.

Honestly, the words I LOVE YOU are an outward expression, an affirmation of being admired and should be a confirmation of word of one's inner feelings towards another. Since we are on the subject, the words I LOVE YOU should not be taken lightly but must be followed up with actions. It is not always what one says, it 's what one does.  Following, women are not the only beings that care to hear these words of hopefully true affections. Men also need these words whether they admit and affirm it or not. Love can be said but not real. It can be displayed but not in honesty. So, therefore, the term I LOVE YOU must be validated with eyes, hands, and words along with demonstrated displays of affection. Only the two, and others who can detect it, can determine whether the love is REAL or NOT. The list goes on. Someone else can add to this of course :-)

I wish to hear I LOVE YOU from my bf as the first years of us. After 10 years of love, these words are so fancy for me to hear from him. So boring!

cause girls are more insecure

I would love to hear my man to say I LOVE YOU to me because it feels good and soothe my being as a woman. No, it doesn't necessarily mean women are insecure or too demanding. It just so happen we are romantic than men.

When to say I LOVE YOU: before going to sleep, leaving the house, after a good massage. Just say it! It won't hurt you, guys!:P

jasmine hold wrote:

cause girls are more insecure

But then what is the point if the boy says it but doesn't mean it? :)

Girls are just emotional like that -- But dont say it if you dont mean--because SHE WILL BELIEVE YOU!!

I'm not insecure.   Me and my husband say it every day when i phone him and he tells me it also everyday.

women..

the word says it all..
most of the time they need an assurance :)

Well, am then
Always waiting
If nothing happened, I just say "next" hohoho
My close friend offered me to be my wing man
If in the case I love someone, he the one who say it on behalf me
And if that happened, I will kill him *kidding

Might be for a couple or in a marriage life, I really heart to say I love you to my lovely one in every day

Well that is why boys are called boys and girls are called girls. This is what makes the world interesting, or maybe different. =)

edvilyn wrote:

I Love you is a magic word.,
It's feels soo right to us girls when a guy we love will say it.
hmmmm,soo sweet!:heart:

And it must be from your heart saying...

well, interesting question :)

a girl always wants to hear i love u from her boyfriend mainly for two reasons

1st: guys dont give much attention to details by nature therefore they constantly unconscious make their girlfriends feel somehow unloved, not as important or even just a phase of time.... most of the time its not true but as a girl we dunt think much we r only driven by emotions :) so doubt is always a welcomed friend to our minds by saying i love u or doing lil thngs that says so is just a way of assuring her that what she is thinking is just doubts nothing more, now imagine if u have doubts about something always and everyday wouldnt it be nice if someone cant put u into ease by simple 3 words?

second;

why would u liked it when u were a kid when ur mum kissed and hugged u each and everyday?
because it makes u feel precious ..... so as i love u

i think its something that should be said through actions words are cheap :)

If someone you care about feels the same way they'll be keen to show you that by going the extra mile for your sake & being there for you every step of the way

Talk is cheap, words vanish in the air , hardly a way to show you care ;)

Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

guess to feel secured & to be treated as a precious princess.

don moe wrote:

guess to feel secured & to be treated as a precious princess.

Exactly what i feel!

coz it is always good to hear and know that he loves me

this words is very simple just " I Love You ".
too simple is not meaning everyone can say it.
not everyone can understand and not everyone can keep it.
just simple can make woman sure about your heart and touch her heart deeply.

By NJ

Everyone online always adheres to broad generalizations.

simple, mostly boys are playful when it comes to relationship maybe b-coz they are still young and need explore more. Girls are so imaginative, wondering what their boys doing when they are away. Just to make sure he already found better one the girl must know if the feeling is still intact.hihihi :D

I am always interested to say I love you... But no girls hear me...

anyone suggest...

nenee wrote:

Honestly, the words I LOVE YOU are an outward expression, an affirmation of being admired and should be a confirmation of word of one's inner feelings towards another. Since we are on the subject, the words I LOVE YOU should not be taken lightly but must be followed up with actions. It is not always what one says, it 's what one does.  Following, women are not the only beings that care to hear these words of hopefully true affections. Men also need these words whether they admit and affirm it or not. Love can be said but not real. It can be displayed but not in honesty. So, therefore, the term I LOVE YOU must be validated with eyes, hands, and words along with demonstrated displays of affection. Only the two, and others who can detect it, can determine whether the love is REAL or NOT. The list goes on. Someone else can add to this of course :-)

Wisely spoking words.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR