2 months to go until the big move!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum - I'm moving to Mauritius this July to join my boyfriend, once I've graduated from vet school here in Bristol. Would love to get to know people - I'm also bringing my dog over, if there's any fellow dog owners in the Black River area to introduce my crazy cocker spaniel to?!

Thanks for reading!
Amy

Hey Amy - good luck with your move. I arrived on Wed for 2 months to be with Hubs. Will miss you. Am just about to go out exploring - wish me luck!

Hi Amy, I don't live in the south but I love dogs and wish you all the very best with you move.

Hi, i am in Albion and i have a little Boxer :-) would love to meet up.
regards
Ruta

Safe travels Amy and we're both looking forward to seeing you and Archie soon! We've also stocked up the wine cellar in preparation for your arrival (after the 5 bottles you and Jess shared last time!!) :-)

Hi all,

Thanks for all your kind words - I'm sure Archie and I are going to settle right in. Just got some volunteering at PAWS sorted to keep me busy once I get over there!

John, good thinking on the wine front - better tell Anil to start stockpiling too! Although I don't remember you guys doing too badly with the beers either...

See you soon,
Amy

Hi!!

Welcome to Mauritius!!
I live in Tamarin, and have à jack russel terrier who would be more than happy to havé à new friend.
Contact me when you arrive. [email protected]

Amy - You will find lots and lots of dog owners in Black River Area and we are all friendly and Sameera's little "Rusk" is so cute!

So welcome to Mauritius and to PAWS :)

Thanks Dee!!
Your dog will have so much fun here Amy!!

Thanks Dee and Sameera! Seems like Archie won't know what to do with himself with so many new dogs to play with :)

i will be moving to the Black River area with my wife and 2yr old son from Australia around early next year. I also have two big shepard x retrievers that will be coming with the family. I am trying to start networking so i can meet people once i arrive. Very excited about the move!

Malcolm Adrien wrote:

i will be moving to the Black River area with my wife and 2yr old son from Australia around early next year. I also have two big shepard x retrievers that will be coming with the family. I am trying to start networking so i can meet people once i arrive. Very excited about the move!

Hi,
Might be a good idea if you put the above as a new posting rather than adding it to an existing one - you will probably get more replies :)

Good luck in your move - You will love it here :)