Need Help regarding my status in KSA

I've been working in a company in riyadh and my contract is 2yrs(open ended contract) and i decided to quit my job after a year. They accepted my resignation letter. They give my exit letter when i'm about to check by the immigration officer of saudi. I have noticed my exit letter to be an Exit re-entry visa. My main problem is, the company made a court for me as they accused me of selling technical information to other factory and they have solid evidence. Also my name in on the boarders list. My questions are:
1. Can i go back to Saudi Arabia? and when will be the best time to come back in ksa?
2. Should i face their accusation but my problem is who to seek for assistance or help.

Thanks in advance to those who will give me an insight/advice.

If your employer has blacklisted you in the immigration database, you can never come back. Giving an exit re-entry visa when you reaquested an exit one is meaningful.

You'll not be given a chance to face the accusations. As your employers, they have extremely high authorizations esp when they have solid evidences.

If I were you (God forbid), I'd not look back.

Giving an exit re-entry visa when you reaquested an exit one is "meaningful".

What do you mean on the above statement and also how will i know if i'm blacklisted?(I didn't do anything to destroy my integrity, it just a plain set-up for me not to coome back in KSA).

Yes, that is my plan not to go back to KSA but it seems engineers are in-demand in KSA. I think, i will look somewhere else, Qatar, Dubai. Next time, i'll have to think thousands times before i sign a contract.

Thanks for the reply.. Much appreciated.

If your employer has blacklisted you in the immigration database, you can never come back.

deja vu

Alliecat wrote:

deja vu

:) True! Who else could have said that?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

If your employer has blacklisted you in the immigration database, you can never come back. Giving an exit re-entry visa when you reaquested an exit one is meaningful.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

deja vu

:) True! Who else could have said that?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I have nooooooooooooo idea ;)

Thanks to all of you... There's a big problem.. If i migrate to western countries and the auhtorities finds out i do have a case in middle east so my chance of being denied in my visa are high. I believed it is better to face the accusation and verify my status in the saudi embassy so i'll be having no problem in the near future. But i don't have any plan to come back in Saudi.. i had enough. :)