Single guy "For now", wants to socialize and play some sports

Hi everyone, Relax I'm not a teenager sniffing on girls, I'm a married guy but didn't get my family here yet, It might take some time.

I'm just here 2 days ago and looking for some cool places to hangout and some sports like soccer or basketball.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wael

Welcome to Saudi!!

well , have you tried Shisha before ..? it's kind of smoking but so nice ...and I have one question Are you doctor ?

mahdi2011 wrote:

well , have you tried Shisha before ..? it's kind of smoking but so nice ...and I have one question Are you doctor ?

Of course Mahdi I tried it before but when I looked around here in Khobar couldn't find anywhere that has shisha.

Yes I'm a Doctor but working now as Head of Business Development for a medical insurance company

ilnot1 wrote:
mahdi2011 wrote:

Of course Mahdi I tried it before but when I looked around here in Khobar couldn't find anywhere that has shisha.

Yes I'm a Doctor but working now as Head of Business Development for a medical insurance company

welcome to ksa doc......

ilnot1 wrote:

Loved that! Good to know you doc. Welcome aboard.

ilnot1 wrote:
mahdi2011 wrote:

Well, there is a huge and very nice shisha café outside Khobar. If you wanted to give it a try count me in :)

juangcr wrote:

Well, there is a huge and very nice shisha café outside Khobar. If you wanted to give it a try count me in :)

Thanks Juan for the tip. Please tell its name and send me your number we can go together.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Loved that! Good to know you doc. Welcome aboard.

Thanks legend, same here.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

welcome to ksa doc......

Thanks Naveed

Welcome doc in Saudi Arabia. it looks good idia playing soccer somewhere in Kobar. ok I am overweight but good player even goalkeeper it's ok . if you found palace ple, let me know .
we can make good team

So, it seems like there's not from these responses...
so you can just sit around and smoke instead...nice

ilnot1 wrote:

Hi everyone, Relax I'm not a teenager sniffing on girls, I'm a married guy but didn't get my family here yet, It might take some time.

I'm just here 2 days ago and looking for some cool places to hangout and some sports like soccer or basketball.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wael

expatmbw wrote:

So, it seems like there's not from these responses...
so you can just sit around and smoke instead...nice

It has been a really productive thread here! :rolleyes:

kill your time with sport
it,s the best
i'm riding horse and sweming
:D