Fishing in Khobar

Hey guys any one interested in going fishing , i am quite new in Khobar but fishing is an old habit, contact or PM me if you the best spot.

well i really wanted to go for fishing with the one who knows something, not with the one who stare my face for what to do.
Note: i am not expert fisherman, just i know how to catch a fish. lol

are you really interested ? lets meet this friday and we will go to seek the spot, next weekend we will load our guns for some hunting.

what say ?

valar_morghulis wrote:

are you really interested ? lets meet this friday and we will go to seek the spot, next weekend we will load our guns for some hunting.

what say ?

Sure thing well i myself not a professional but doing fishing for about 8 years now, i will PM you my cell number and we will schedule it.

Hey hii,

Guys any one intrested to go in a Boat for fishing do get in touch with me we all can contribute and take a boat in the sea for a good time fishing...

trytobekool83 wrote:

Hey hii,

Guys any one intrested to go in a Boat for fishing do get in touch with me we all can contribute and take a boat in the sea for a good time fishing...

how much ? how many persons ?

it is really good, when and from where and how much a small boat can cost us.

we can take a Boat from Jubail or Aziziah..Usually it cost around 1,200 to 1,500Sr 42 Feet Boat..or 36 Feet..it can accompany 7-8 persons,the boat will be out for 6 hours i guess..Everything is provided by the tour guy like Bait & fishing kit(No Rods)if you got guys available then we can go ahead and make a plan.

wow i was waiting for a long time to meet any fellow fisherman.... i am sending you contact number as pm right now and we will schedule it.

guys weekend is approaching fast, hope we will make a plan before that!!

so did you go fishing over the weekend?

Is there anywhere in Dammam/Khobar/Jubail where I can buy bait and rent/buy poles?

Hello Friend,
R u still interested in going for fishing on friday moring (21-11-2014). I know the good spot.

BW
faizan

There Is Marine world in 18th street and its better to catch a live bait, so don't forget to buy a net also.

SimB wrote:

Is there anywhere in Dammam/Khobar/Jubail where I can buy bait and rent/buy poles?

There Is Marine world in 18th street and its better to catch a live bait, so don't forget to buy a net also.

did u guys go fishing deep sea?? when are u ppl planning next?

Hello everyone I'm new in al khobar can any one tell me nice placess in al khobar for fishing ??? Help me please

Yess please

Hi all  I am from Jeddah visiting Dammam and Khobar for the Hajj holidays will be here until 28th Sept can anyone help and guide me regarding fishing spots and boat fishing if anyone is planning a boat fishing trip then please let me know and I would love to join.

Look forward to hear from you guys soon.

Tight lines

Assad Siddiqi

Faizan i will going to call u on coming weekend and we will plan for fishing, mostly i do fishing near behrain bridge, 5 fingers.

I will be coming to khobar probably on second week of January 2015.If interested please join me.

i see this message was dated 2013 and now 26 October 2015 as I have been big game fishing for quite some time will be interested in going out in a boat any weekend please give me a ring on**.
many thanks Leo

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use the private message system to share personal contact infos.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi leo,
i waiting for this for a long time.I would be able to go with you between jan 7 to 17.
i will wats app my number to you

Peace
faizan

Count me in as well, whats app me **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use the private message system to share personal contact infos.

Sure

Hi, Yasir,
if you really want to do the good fishing, go beside liyaleena restaurant (Dammam), I got some good results there,

Hello People! any suggestions on good fishing spot at this time around khobar?

Regards
Nanda

Pls give pm whatsapp ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Can we use NET for fishing in Khobar?

I mean by throwing the net??