People of Saudi looking to Expatriate Different!!!

Dear All,

Why the people of saudi looking to expatriate different? this is just a topic don't mind please.

They are coming for a services here to help of the Saudi people and Government? but i feel here some of Saudi guys are teasing them in shoping mall, traffic signals etc.

Regards,
Shawal

shawal wrote:

Dear All,

Why the people of saudi looking to expatriate different? this is just a topic don't mind please.

They are coming for a services here to help of the Saudi people and Government? but i feel here some of Saudi guys are teasing them in shoping mall, traffic signals etc.

Regards,
Shawal

Shawal: it's not like that, you will find very nice Saudi too who will always help you..

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
shawal wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,
Shawal

Shawal: it's not like that, you will find very nice Saudi too who will always help you..

Rephrased:
Shawal: it's not like that, you will find a few (in millions) very nice Saudis too who will always help you..

LMAO @ TLL

lmfao Legend you seems to be very much hurt from Saudi.... no racism plz :dumbom:

I tell you why ...when I was young in school the teacher keep telling us " forging people are not good they are no Muslim extra and extra ...and that really wrong . and you know when you make your baby study in our school you will found out, but be careful he might heat you too.
but if you want to true I was living in Aramco housing in Dhran and  I have met them they are really nice people and friendly especially American Except for one guy   Alliecat

mahdi2011 wrote:

if you want to true I was living in Aramco housing in Dhran and  I have met them they are really nice people and friendly especially American Except for one guy   Alliecat

heheheh why alliecat only??? :rolleyes:

sorry I meant by forging = foreign "   now I know why Mr. Alliecat  heat me ......

Message well delivered ;)

Let us go :offtopic: now :)

https://www.expat.com/forum/img/avatars/437237.jpg

WOW! Mashallah!!! Who is this angel looking girl shawal?

mahdi2011 wrote:

sorry I meant by forging = foreign "   now I know why Mr. Alliecat  heat me ......

The best part of this is MR. Alliecat :lol: 

And I don't hate you; I just mildly detest you :joking:

BTW, this may surprise many of you but Saudis almost always :heart: me.  And unlike TLL (who might have been being facetious?), I find most Saudis to be friendly, caring people with wonderful senses of humor.

Alliecat wrote:

I find most Saudis to be friendly, caring people with wonderful senses of humor.

That's true!

buwahahah Mr. alliecat oh my word alliecat congrats for gender change :joking:

Aminstar2 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I find most Saudis to be friendly, caring people with wonderful senses of humor.

That's true!

:) A very small proportion of educated people does not/cannot represent a whole nation. What to say about people whose majority doesn't respond to their religious greeting even because the other side is expat.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Aminstar2 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

That's true!

:) A very small proportion of educated people does not/cannot represent a whole nation. What to say about people whose majority doesn't respond to their religious greeting even because the other side is expat.

I admit I don't know the whole nation ... I seem to have had a more positive experience than many.