Does anyone know this Ethiopian song?

My friends family adopted a couple of Ethiopian girls a little while ago and one of them would sing (what we think are) traditional Ethiopian songs. We recorded her singing this one a year ago. We would like to find out the name of it and hopefully buy a album with this song and more on it to keep them in contact with their roots.

Any help would be great! Here is a link to the song and her singing it:
soundcloud.com/afcmayhew/ethiopian-song

It is so sweet listening her sing it. It is Oromiffa language song. The first word Kotu is translated as come on, the rest I don't know it. I hv posted in my fb and If anyone knows the source I will let you know.

M

Thank you so much!!! She is the cutest little thing and we don't want her to lose touch with her roots. Her sister is too little to remember any of them, but when she gets a rhythm in her head she will just dance and make up her own words :)

Very lovely and be blessed for taking care of them. you are awesome and true saints

I have found the song!!!

I had posted on another Ethiopian forum I had found from a search. This one is unfortunately overrun with bigotry and hateful posts. I had given up on it altogether, but decided to check today for some reason. There was only one helpful post amidst the venom, and it was the answer I had been searching for:
youtube.com/watch?v=e0QFSJZAmEw

It is funny to see that it is a very pop song that she must have picked up from somewhere, but I am glad that we now know. Thank you anyone and everyone for your help!

Very good!!!