How do I ship dogs to Vietnam?

I have 2 dogs that I need to ship to Vietnam from Dubai. How do I do it and how much will it cost? Someone working for a airline who can give me some discount or help me out some how???

[Moderated: Keep this kind of comment for yourself please]

Hey! you dont know me! I spend thousands of dirhams each month on stray animals. Volenteer at Al Ain Animal WElfare. Took us a long time to relocate these dogs! Have a heart!!!

@ciskelouw

Good luck with your quest and I hope someone out there can give you the answers you're looking for and help you out. :)

Jaz

have you tried to get in touch with Dubai Kennel & cattlery. I used them when shipping my dogs to dubai from the UK and they were great.

as for the cost depend on the size of the dogs, I know for mine it cost me 4000GBP as they are large dogs.

No airline will offer you a discount but DKC will be able to advise which airline is offering the best shipping rate this year for your destination.

regards
mel
NB: if you dont find the way to ship them, I dont mind fostering them till you find someone to adopt them.

hello dear,
you can see emirates airlines or fly dubai. and also you can google which usually i do!
hope it helps

@ hamda.b > Do note that you have replied on a very old thread here (2012).

However, thank you for your contribution ! :)

Priscilla