Dog Sitting Exchange

Hey,

We will be travelling back to the US for a wedding from September 25th to October 18th.
We have two little lovely dogs. One female and one male. If we can arrage an exchange where someone who has a dog preffereably can watch over our little precious ones and when you travel we will watch over yours. We will be here is Dubai during Christmas and New years so we would be able to watch over your dog during that time.

Please let us know

hi

MO_7 wrote:

hi

Are you offering your services for dog sitting exchange ???

Hello,

Where in Dubai are you based? I don't mind if its somewhere that is easily accessible for me?

With pleasure

I am located in Dubai marina princess tower.

Hi,

Hope you have found someone to take care of your dog already :)  I am looking for dog sitting exchange as well during 7th ~ 24th Oct for honeymoon. My dog - Mango is a 5-year-old Jack Russel/Female. We just moved here in The Greens area. Please contact me if anyone is interested in. I am a housewife so basically can take care over your dog all day. Also there is a dog run in our community (probably the only one in Dubai?) and we go there everyday, good to meet friends with your dog there too :)

Erin
[email protected]
line/whatsapp at 0528264246