ADVISE NEEDED!!!!

Hey everyone,

My names Kim and I currently live in the UK. I'm a nurse and i'm considering moving to Saudi Arabia in order to gain more life experience.

I have a lot of concerns about the move and I'd really like it if anyone could give me some helpful advise on what to expect etc.

My concerns are that I will more and i'll become isolated and alone seen as i'm female.

How can women dress? What is there to do? Is the social life good?

Please help

Kim

read, read, read, read
so many posts on here about just that

I'm new to this so still trying to work it all out

Freshlikesushi wrote:

read, read, read, read
so many posts on here about just that

:) This is our typical reply you'll get for such questions. I'd say the same: invest sme time on this blog reading through posts. In fact, similar questions have been answered thousands of time.

THEN, if you get some questions, toss in and we'll be excited to help.

Just scroll down the list and through the pages.

Promise you will find it

:one @Freshlikesushi

Welcome to KSA EB forum KimUK,

First baby step : read this thread "Do and don't in Saudi Arabia"
After that the other interesting pinned topics

Finally, try to post only when you have a very specific (and not already discussed) matter ;)

Abu_Adel wrote:

Finally, try to post only when you have a very specific (and not already discussed) matter ;)

:one

Hmm.....if everyone is Saudi is as sarcastic as some of you guys i think i'll leave it here. I get enough sarcasm in the UK thanks. Thanks Freshlikesushi, u helped :)

KimUK wrote:

Hmm.....if everyone is Saudi is as sarcastic as some of you guys i think i'll leave it here. I get enough sarcasm in the UK thanks. Thanks Freshlikesushi, u helped :)

What's Sarcasm ?! :rolleyes: I thought I helped you, providing a link & advices.
Be sure that you'll always be welcome with a specific question.

Final advice : Be a little more opened mind, you'll need it there :P