Need some Info.

i Want to have some Knowledge to get place in Saudi Arabia. I completed MBA in finance 1 year ago and have one year experience as well and now looking for relocate to KSA.

I recently heard that Saudi Govt. imposed new rules on renewal of iqama as every foreigner has to give one Professional Examination to get that. what exam that will be ?

Dear, what will be the right way to get job in Saudi. should i come there on Visit Visa for searching job or should i use some references?

If company agrees to issue me visa then what will be the remaining process.Will My documents be dispatched to Saudi Embassy? how much time they will take ?

How much company takes time to issue iqama?

Please reply and guide me with your other Knowledge on my this plan.

I heard according to Saudization scheme , Banking Sectors has been closed for foreigners ,what are the other good sectors.?

Usually when you get your visa and arrive in Saudi,your employer will apply in your behalf for IQAMAM,usually it takes 2 to 4 weeks,that's how long it took after I arrived from Canada.The best sector and is in big demand is the medical field,and all hospitals requires good management personal.

What about new rules of iqaama renewal.?