Please help me find

Hello everyone!We're the English club in Vinnitsa -Ukraine.We really really really dream about coming to see Krakow-the great and beautiful city.And we've thought may be there is smth like our English club in Krakow, so we could get in touch and start friendship.
facebook.com/groups/107061309346532/
Please, we'd be glad to hear from anybody who could help.With respect.Yana

Hi Yana_Ukraine and welcome to Expat.com!

I wish you get lots of new contact here ;)

Francesca

Thank you Francesca=)

Have you had any replies yet?

No I have not=( unfortunately...

ok, let me check within the forum as I know I've seen somebody posted about such kind of club...will send it to you right away.
Anyways, there's also several clubs and organizations here where you can meet people while practicing english.
Let me try to put some info together for you.

thank you so much!I'm very grateful!

Hi:)

There is an ex-pat community of British among other nationalities that meet every Tuesday at 8pm.It's a British pub in the heart of Krakow and you will be assured of a warm welcome:)

I can add you to some groups on Facebook too if you like.

My name is Richard Wright,add me and Ill add you gladly :)

Kind regards,

Richard.

There you go Yana, plus I'll find out the information I've seen before in the forum...

Hi Yana...I've been surfing around the postings but still can't find that one with the info about the English Speaking Club in Krakow; will continue searching and will let you know as soon as I find it.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000043036237

English speaking meetings in Krakow,they hold meetings every Wednesday I believe.

Hope this helps.

Richard.

You are the man!!! Great job...

language-exchange-club.com/cracow

Another one!!:)

This is the one I was talking about...it was in another blog...now you are plenty of information Yana; hope you have fun.

You can come to the English Language Club which meets every Wednesday, 6 to 8 pm at ul. Sienna 5, very near the rynek.
facebook.com/groups/232852183397495/

Yana look how lucky you are...had two gentlemen looking for information for you.
You are so special...hope we can meet you here in Krakow soon.
Have a nice one.
CK

Yes I'm a lucky duck=))) Thank you very much! I really hope to get to Krakow soon=) Richard thank you for such generous suggestion but I could not find you on facebook...I see that you like that great musician very much If you have named yourself after him=)

Here's Richard's profile link in FB

facebook.com/profile.php?id=1348501677