Who needs a drinking partner? ;)

Recently moved from Chicago to Krakow and looking to meet some peeps in the area. I'm in the Old Town area by the main square. If anyone is up to meet and chat and have some drinks, let me know.

Welcome to Expat.com PolkaAbroad!;)

Harmonie

Co prawda jestem młoda, ale w razie czego  można ze mną porozmawiac i umówic się na "drinka" ;)
Pozdrawiam :D

Hello Justyna Piskorz -> Could you please write in english on this English Speaking forum so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oh... sorry :)

I'm young, but If you want you can talk with me and hang out for "drink"
Greetings ;)

One of the most beautiful posts i came across in this blog :)

I am pretty much in love with drinking.Hope to see you and the others replying in this thread. :)

Thanks

I just moved to Krakow within the week. Would be great to meet some other expats especially for a night on the town. If any one is interested lets set up a meeting place :)

Hi,

I just recently moved to Kraków so don't really know anybody in town. I'd be happy to meet up for a drink or something.

Hey everybody!

Season 2 in Krakow this one for me.

I am always eager to meet interesting people. So please count me in!

Hey,

You still around? A drinking partner is exactly what i need :P

Hi, I'm coming to live there on next week. Since I spent all my life living in a very warm place, I think that some drinks will help me to feel less cold. And I also guess that I'll be able to speak in polish after some alcohol.

hi,
i have just arrived from europe tour
and living in kuwait and looking a good friend in europ
pls reply me if u would like

shahid

I'm also up for meeting new people and having some (alcohol-induced or not) fun, so don't hesitate to let me know something.