Bringing vegetable and herb seeds?

Hallo everybody!

We are about to move to Luanda and I'm considering to bring some seeds to grow own vegetables and herbs.

Can I get in trouble at customs?

Many thanks!
Jana

first check with the airline service will they allow or not

Do not worry.we did the same and as far it goes in cargo hold you can bring in or keep 20 $ st-by.

Hi All,
What vegetables are generally available in Luanda ? I want to bring in some seeds, for the once which are not available !

Warm Regards,
Dinesh

you can take in consideration all spices you need or use to it to bring it because here they are expensive.

Thanks Dear.

There are a whole host of veggies and fruits available in Luanda, not all the time though, but if you shop at a few different shops in one day you might be surprised. Example, Jumbo, Intermarket and Casas dos Frescos(Very Expensive), Kero.

Casa dos Frescos, 2 in Luanda City that I know off, Kero and Shoprite in Tella Tona. Intermarket on the Marginal above President Hotel and off course Jumbo in the city.

Go during the week if you want to get the biggest variety since people buy the shops empty over the weekends, get a driver to take you to these shops. The drivers know where most of these shops are.

Many shops now like Shoprite and Intermarket already sells seads for spices and veggies, check it first.

Cheers
Le Roy

Thanks folks,
I am already in Angola now. I am placed at Viana, There are some good supermarkets and roadside markets too. I did bring in some seeds, let me see if they gow here.

Giro supermarket here had a good collection.

Dinesh