Who Am I ?

Dear All,

This is a question born within myself...does anyone else feel like this...

One day i asked myself  Who Am I ?
Reply : First thing came in my mind I am Anil Kumar Tiwari....then i asked what if my name would have something else rather then Anil,there are so many Anil's how i am different from others...then came the other part of the name Tiwari...again i asked what if i was not Tiwari ...then came Brahmin (its a Cast in India in Hindus)....then i asked if not brahmin then who i was...then came Hindu and again asked If not Hindu then who i was...then came Indian and finally I asked if not Indian then who i was....after so much questionare i come to a conclusion that God has created me as a Human Being and I am just a Human Being and after that day i became a free man and thrown all the diffentiating elements from my life because I dont want to include anything in me to get differentiate with any other Human Being...Today I have a name for day to day work,nationality as i born on that country and need passport to travel in any other country....Now the enitre Universe becomes to me and I am just a Human Being....
Join the World Brotherhood....free yourself from all bariers...this is what i learned from this question.....

regards,
anil(just a name)

Hi Anil,
Interesting. If you are able to throw away all identities in real terms, it is good. It'll make a person a successful survivor, especially in a multi-lingual, multi-religious, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society/working & living environment.

The answer for 'Who am I?' doesn't end here...

'The Unreal has no existence, the real never ceases to be'

K.N.A.CHANDRASEKAR wrote:

Hi Anil,
Interesting. If you are able to throw away all identities in real terms, it is good. It'll make a person a successful survivor, especially in a multi-lingual, multi-religious, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society/working & living environment.

The answer for 'Who am I?' doesn't end here...

'The Unreal has no existence, the real never ceases to be'

Hello Chandrasekarji,

You are absolutely correct sir,thats what i am searching....

Regards,
anil

great thought

if every human thinks like this, then this world will be a better place to live in peace.

Best Regards,
Dev

dev.angola wrote:

great thought

if every human thinks like this, then this world will be a better place to live in peace.

Best Regards,
Dev

Hi Dev,

Absolutely but thoughts alone can't change the things one has to think on it and act then only possible...

regards,
Anil