Anyone knows about Leather?

Came across something called 'Reversed Pig Grain' leather. Any ideas what is it? Google have not been of much help.

Hi mate,
Deep search on google and I found "This", apparently it's a treatment of pig leather for improve his resistance.
For example : used to make handling gloves. :rolleyes:

hmmm.....Many Thanks. Looks French though :)

I have seen a few bags made of this material at a leading & well-known fashion store. Am amazed; the tag clearly shows the contituents. Isn't such stuff prohibited? :whistle:

check this with description mentioned on the website.
http://www.gemplers.com/tech/wselectgloves.htm

@TLL: you have been in this country to know how it is here.. does it really surprise you that much? :D:D

TheLegendLeads wrote:

hmmm.....Many Thanks. Looks French though :)

I have seen a few bags made of this material at a leading & well-known fashion store. Am amazed; the tag clearly shows the contituents. Isn't such stuff prohibited? :whistle:

:D
I guess that the customs read "Big leather" so it was ok for them, "No Broblem" letting "the goods made using one big piece of reverse leather" go in! :rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It's okay.. as long as nobody eats the bag :lol:

It's not about eating only Allie, everything related (products/byproducts whateva) falls under the same.

I left many mates amazed today breaking this news.

hummmmmmmmmmmmm.. I was joking.  Didn't really expect anybody to eat a handbag. Or even lick one, for that matter ;)

In meantime, nobody was laughing about my joke :/

Abu_Adel wrote:

:lol: I've been offline. Imagine the situation:

Salesperson: "Don't take these sir, they are made of pig leather".
Buyer: "Big Leather, Wallahay Ana biddi, yani I need Big Big Leather, I need 1000."
Seller: ":/ ok as you like."

Abu_Adel wrote:

I was laughing silently, to myself ;)