New : Kuwait jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Kuwait, we invite you to post an ad in the Kuwait Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

:one Julien!

thx

(moderated: no free ad + please add your business to the Kuwait business directory )

I need a job when I get to Kuwait.  Don't know what kind of job I can get?

I am from India worked at US base in Iraq since 2005 to until Dec 2011 then I went back India i just came back to Kuwait i am Lookign for Jobs now I hold various roll my previous company Operation manager/sale area manager/warehosue manager and supervisor including receiving and shipping ) and inventory control administration ,computer operator data entry jobs,and safety supervisor and forklift operation i have been done this above jobs please let me know if any body knw jobs in outside and inside jobs please ..even desert jobs als

Salam.am hafsat a student of dental therapy in my final yr. i wud like to work or come over for my intership pls do help me out.thanx

Any ideas to work in kuwait.. i want to share ideas to work between kuwait and spain.

Hello hajji adn welcome to Expat.com!

So as to avoid being off-topic, I invite you to start a new thread on the Spain forum and the Kuwait forum with your questions. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie