Flights to Malta ex UK

Anyone have experience looking for cheap flights from Heathrow or Gatwick?

best place for cheap flights is to go from Luton, I think. with Ryanair.

and now Stansted (Ryanair)

they also go from Stansted now as well

Julain

yep in our experience Ryanair has proved to be both confortable and cheapest

and depending on your flights on saturday 7th might be able to pick you up from airport - but it does depend on the time...

Thanks for your input but Ryanair appears to have so many hidden costs and Stansted is miles from Heathrow where we'll be landing!!! Luton is out - may as well pay more for the flight. It's a real problem

Heathrow - Air Malta
Gatwick Air Malta and Easyjet

"but Ryanair appears to have so many hidden costs " none of the costs are hidden

easyjet are usually good but then its the time of year you will be  flying....always expensive.

airmalta these days pricing themselves out of the market

you could always see if you can get a package...incl hotel - initially - sometimes this works out cheaper (even after not doing the return journey)...but that depends if you have already booked your accom....!

Hi Biddy

Stanton: Take the Heathrow Underground to Liverpool Station, then overland to the the airport. total duration 2h.05m

Luton: Take the Heathrow Underground to St Pancras, then the overground to the airport. Total duration 2h.05m.

Just be aware that both of these airlines are incredibly strict about the size of your one(only) piece of hand luggage (see their site for dimensions) you take on board. Your handbag will be counted as a 2nd piece and will be charged for it unless you can take out the contents and shove them plus the handbag into your 'hand-luggage' and then take them out once you are on the plane! (We have become smarter with each trip!)

Google www.nationalrail.co.uk and choose your times to link to your flights for Luton and Stansted
Or you could try National Express buses - it will save all the change overs at stations - don't know the pricing though.
We don't use Air Malta - exorbitantly expensive. Google www.skyscanner.net/ for the best rates for other airlines to Malta including the above-mentioned budget airlines.

Pm me if you want extra information

Re previous message - I was talking about Ryanair and Easyjet at Luton and Stansted.

Hiya

Yeah, Easyjet is simple as is Thomson

Cheers

Steve