Jobs in Adana

Hi..I'll be moving to Adana this summer and was wondering if there are any job opportunities for English speaking Americans. I also speak Turkish as I was born in Adana.
Are there any American companies based in Adana and what is the best way to find job listings with them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Rana26,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should give more information on what kind of job are you looking for and what are your qualifications?

Thank you and good luck in your search.
Christine

Hi Christine!

Thanks for writing ...I have always worked in the dental field..as assistant, office manager, etc. Unfortunately I don't have a college degree..
I've always worked with patients, was a Patient Coordinator, and currently work in Pediatric Clinic handling insurance billing.
I am open to anything you might suggest.
I have looked online to see if I can find any American companies located in Adana but haven't had any luck.
I know that it won't be that easy for me to find employment in Adana but any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Hi Rana26, you'll soon be able to post an advert in our new classifieds system, this will help you, who know!;)

Harmonie.

Thank you! I'll do that after I get settled..:)

Hi
I live and work in Adana. as I am sure someone will have told you by now, we are limited to "legal" jobs in Turkey, as we can not take a job a Turkish person can do. It would be very hard to find any work in your profession, but most of us Teach English:)

Hi,

Thanks for answering..I have thought about teaching English but I don't have any certification..though I was thinking more along the lines of conversational English..and I will have dual citizenship. Do you have any feedback?

Thanks again for your help..:)

there is plenty of work available for Native speakers in the language schools, even without a certificate. Are you in Adana yet?

Hi jools2002 , how much is the monthly payment for this work?

Hi Stylishaussie,

Please note that this topic id from 2012.

Regards,

David.

Thanks David

[Moderated: please post in jobs section ]

W8ng for reply plz rplu fast

I am in adana as a student and I have been living in turkey since 2008 my turkish is nice according to forigners I am searching for a job I am student of civil eng 2nd year

I am a student n I am searching for job

Hi babar > Try to post an advert in the jobs in Adana section. It might help.

Wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Is there still plenty of work can you point me in the right direction ease i am looking to move after the new year thabk you in advamce

Hello Nihatbek,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you read the articles in the Work in Turkey section of the website and drop a detailed looking for advert in the Jobs in Adana section.

If you have any more precise questions after reading the articles, feel free to create a new topic on the Adana forum.

All the best,
Bhavna