Native Speaker Role In Adana

Hi

My husband who is Eglish supposed to start at a college in Adana as a Native Speaker however due to health problems he will not be able to start. Hence we are trying to help out to the college to find a replacement Native Speaker as they have been a great support for us under the circumstances.

If you are interested in the opportunuty or know somebody who may be interested it would be great to hear back from you.

Hi Adana,

For more interested people to see the post, you can post in the JOBS section. You may also be able to find interested people there.
Good luck with your husband's health.

Z

Hello,

I am interested in the College Teaching job, I am a native English Speaker from Nigeria and i am currently in Turkey. What else does this job entail? This are my contact informations, feel free to contact me with your response here. xxx

Thank you
Onyeabo Alex

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Alex,
Please avoid posting personal info on forum per policy. 
Good luck
Z

lexyflex wrote:

Hello,

I am interested in the College Teaching job, I am a native English Speaker from Nigeria and i am currently in Turkey. What else does this job entail? This are my contact informations, feel free to contact me with your response here. Email- ****** Mobile number- ******

Thank you
Onyeabo Alex

Ho Alex
Are you currently located in Adana as this job requires immediate start? Are you an university graduate also have you got any teaching experience or qualifications?
Have you got any citizenship or work permit for Turkey ?
Can you please let me know ASAP
Thank you

Hi Adana,
I am a graduate and yes i have 2 years teaching experience but i do not have any Teaching qualification. I am actually a postgraduate Student.

When would be the earliest opportunity you can come over for a interview?  They require an urgent start . It Is in Adana and 29 hours per week. Teaching age range of 5 to 10 years old both Included.
Thank you

Would you be so kind to communicate per pm as this is not a public chat forum?
You can share more personal details and other valuable information.

Thanks a lot.

What do you mean by per pm?  Sorry.

@ adana > It means in private. :)

As Pricilla explained, PM = Private Message

Enjoy
Z

Hi,

First of all, I hope your husband is in better condition by now. I want to say "Geçmiş olsun" in Turkish expression and wish a very good recovery soon. My husband is English, as well. He has an engineering degree but wants to teach English. This seems to me an old post if it is the case sorry for bothering you.

All the best,
Esra Aslan Meyer

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi Esra
Per forum policy,  please avoid publishing personal info.

Thank you
Z

pauliflower wrote:

Hi,

First of all, I hope your husband is in better condition by now. I want to say "Geçmiş olsun" in Turkish expression and wish a very good recovery soon. My husband is English, as well. He has an engineering degree but wants to teach English. This seems to me an old post if it is the case sorry for bothering you.

All the best,
Esra Aslan Meyer

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No adverts authorised on the forum please.

Hi Danny1981

You may want ti check the JOBS section and post your services.

Good luck
Z